ocean89 ocean89 22-25, F 11 Answers Dec 28, 2010

You will find no happiness in ANYONE or ANYTHING. Happiness comes from within.

Best Answer

You MUST be happy single & love your own company before you can be in a healthy relationship.

Best Answer

I WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP SO BAD THAT I AM IN CHRONIC DEPRESSION. SO YEAH GETTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY... AND BOOST MY EGO.... AND GET ME NEW FRIENDS, NOR THAT I HAVE ANY. ... BUT NO GIRL WILL EVER LOVE ME.... I GOT REJECTED MANY TIMES SO I GIVE UP ON GETTING A RELATIONSHIPS AND START MAKING MONEY TO GO TO A ***** CLUB OR GET PROSTITUTES OR SOMETHING. **** LIFE, **** GIRLS.

Best Answer

Well, anytime you have a relationship with 1 or more people, you are guaranteed not to ever be 100% happy, no matter how good or what kind of people they are.

Best Answer

Relationships don't bring happiness. Happiness comes from within yourself.

Best Answer

I would like a good relationship, yes. My life is quite lonely.<br />
But I don't think that even the most perfect relationship can make anyone 100% happy in itself. Even the people whose lives have changed because they found someone wonderful don't seem to testify to it being 100% responsible for happiness. If you can't give and receive love in a healthy way, then you can never be 100% happy. As usual, the happiness starts with how you yourself are. Can another person help you with that? Certainly. But not without what you yourself do.

Best Answer

Relationship alone can not make you 100% happy, you need other things too. Back to your original question, I wouldn't mind starting a new relationship.

Best Answer

Looking to stay single for quite a while actually.

Best Answer