shap36 shap36 41-45, M 11 Answers Jan 16, 2011

Men. Women are used to flattery because people tend to butter them up more often. People know that women are generally easier to win over, that's why they get more compliments. As for men, compliments don't come around very often. I've known some pretty great looking guys who were blown away by the smallest compliments. I recently told a guy his outfit looks great and he was floored. Floored! He blushed and laughed a shy "thanks."

Best Answer

Probobly men because women must hear it all the time from guys who want to get in their pants. but men almost never hear it from anyone. So when they do hear it, they tend to believe it more. For example, if a woman touches a man he thinks hes being flattered and will go into spasms to do what she wants.

Best Answer

either, when the reciever is not used to it. Men in power, Women with beauty are old hands when it comes to being 'sweetend up'

Best Answer

I think it can be a man or woman just depends on individual. I am a man and it will give you alot of points with me.

Best Answer

men are easily flattered by women just as it really easy to tempt them too its in the bible from the beginning of time

Best Answer

Man. And it's because of nature

Best Answer