SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 3 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Us men are totally oblivious! Why? Because we cannot read your minds! We don't have magic decoders that decipher what you really mean by what you said or hinted or implied or gave the vaguest gesture. You've got it easy when it comes to reading our clues. We say things like "I like you...", "I want to sleep with you...", "here are some flowers and all my credit cards...".

Best Answer

hahahhahaha I love it..."I want to sleep with you.." "Here are some flowers and all my credit cards." Oh lord, I'm lmao here...can't stop chuckling...we women often do cute things and sometimes blurt the L word first but when we do, men often get all hinky and run...so there may not be an easy read to either gender. hahahahah

Best Answer

Maybe men ? Ya think ?

Best Answer

I do think so...hahah :)

Best Answer

Men, without a doubt, I am always surprised, oblivious i guess

Best Answer

lol...maybe what is obvious to one just flies over the head of another or is the other ignoring the fact? lol

Best Answer

Married 21 years, I chose ignore when I do catch on. My daughters and son are embarrassing sometimes they see things through the eyes of a young person, and everything is based on sex.

Best Answer

Sometimes the young are more blunt due to lack of the development of tactfulness and the ability to think more objectively.

Best Answer

My oldest is 40, youngest 37. Though they were in the late 20's early 30's when they were most emberrasing

Best Answer

Different minds mature at different paces and some never mature.

Best Answer

True I wish I could get them married off, they would stop paying so much attention to me, they would have a life to be concerned over. :-)

Best Answer