Girls are not realist and are in la la land, guys just want to screw every girl.

Best Answer

bitter true

Best Answer

let me be both, so I can compare...

Best Answer

cool thn be both and do tell me the answer

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

It varies from person to person but i think mostly boys

Best Answer

so why do we say that womans ar sentimental ?

Best Answer

yes certainly women are sentimental, but for me they are not sentimental at all, but their lack of wit bound me to mark them sentimental rather then intellectual..It doesn't mean that they are out of their mind or insane. Simply their sentimental approach remains superior to their intellectual approach.

Best Answer

who cares

Best Answer

the woman who ask the question lol

Best Answer

yes i do wanna know tht we r the only or the men feel the same too

Best Answer

man

Best Answer

u r the girl and saying man ...plz explain ur idea

Best Answer

men have been follow to birth till their death with a woman , it could be their sister mother or even wife .. The woman gave him life , so (genarly talking) he is staying with her. Ive an exemple, when a man cheat on his wife (most of the time even he did it much time ) he doesnt leave her he stay with her because he considerat her like THE woman that will follow him till his death ; Did u know that men most of the time marry women who looks like their mum ?

Best Answer

thts a cute description but here we r talking abt love not loyality

Best Answer

loyality is a sign of love.

Best Answer

only a sign but real love is uncontrollable passion,not in every person 's fate love is!

Best Answer

passion doesnt last so its not love .. this is said not by me but y freud, its hard to say what love realy is .. but love is moslty known for its duration

Best Answer

That depends on witch one is going to be the stalker.

Best Answer

They are serious in their own ways.

Best Answer