There is nothing sexier than a lady in a pair of open toe heels with painted toe nails. A pair of black strappy open toe heels gets my **** rock hard. I also love heels with no strap on the back...slide ins with open toes drive me wild. mmmm

Best Answer

I certainly AM obsessed by heels. Most of my money gets spent to buy heels for my gf who unfortunately barely "allows" me to buy some for her, she's more a jeans-sneaker type :-(<br />
Therefor I have a private "hidden" collection. I sometimes give her a pair out of the hidding place when a good occasion arrise. She started to get used to it.

Best Answer

I definitely have an obsession for heels, stockings, boots...all that. In fact, I'm even selling some. If anyone wants a pair of sexy footwear let me know and I'll work with you! I've got a surplus.

Best Answer

That's so many

Best Answer

love, love, love heels. great album as well

Best Answer

Thank you.
I think I am obsessed. lol
Btw, I love your profile picture.

Best Answer

thank you I like yours as well

Best Answer

A moderately high heel is what I like to see, and I've concluded that this best presents the suggestion of intercourse between the shoe and the wearer. I think we can understand, in this way, why some men respond more to the shoe. (Not I, however.)

Best Answer

lol your funny

Best Answer

refer to my avatar

Best Answer

Best Answer

Thigh highs on long legged ladies.....rocks my world!!!

Best Answer

It does sound sexy. . .

Best Answer

ANY Fetish/Obsession? Hmmm .... my mind is racing. I do have one but its a secret, I'd have to whisper it to you......

Best Answer