Questionator Questionator 26-30 164 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Myself

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Awesome answer.

Best Answer

Jimmy Hoffa - the ***** owed me money

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

LOL. Yeah dont want to lose touch with debtors.

Best Answer

Santa Claus.

I could use some new stuff.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That is a lame answer. You should have someone more important than Santa Clause, who isn't even real. I don't understand why people have liked your answer so many times. Not to be rude but is that really a truely logical and from the heart kind of answer?

Best Answer

It may not be a logical answer, but at least it's funny.

Best Answer

Thank you, Gymnast!

Best Answer

You leave the guy. I love his answer

Best Answer

Darling, he was joking! Be a little open to sarcasm. It doesn't hurt for a little light hearted joke to pop up once in a while.. Attacking the poor lad. God bless you :)

Best Answer

Thanks, Ella. What I meant, in my usual profoundly witty and sardonic way, is that I'm broke and suffering and the only hope I have is in Santa Claus, which ain't gonna happen! I looked at Jamie's profile, he's a kid, so maybe he doesn't understand sophisticated humor!

Best Answer

My elder brother, my one time best friend, guide and role model.

Best Answer

A person here on Ep

Best Answer

The woman I married.

She became the woman who cheated on me and then divorced me.

Sometimes, many years later, I still miss the woman I married but I have no interest in talking with the woman who divorced me.

Best Answer

Wow. It is like you are telling my story.
And I just know that I did not change. She did.
Good luck to you.

Best Answer

This guy named Tony, we were bffs

Best Answer

i had this sorta thing too

Best Answer

My army buddies from language school and Vietnam, especially Paul Babiarz

Best Answer

My friend from school. When I left school for another arrangement, we lost touch and stopped emailing each other. I knew her since elementary school.

Best Answer

My friend Jakob.

Best Answer

Someone i met on here.

Best Answer

my mom...

Lost her when i was 8 only ... :-(((

Best Answer

A person I once cared about, I tried to force a friendship that was never meant to be.

Best Answer

Ive moved around the world a lot which is not conducive to friend keeping but I remember them.

Best Answer

Oh... I would have to say my past self. I really wish I could go back to when my mind was so, what's the word? Placid, unused. Now it's a rocket stuck at the launchpad, tearing itself to pieces trying to escape. I really wish there was an "off button" for my thinking...

Best Answer

have u lost weight, and has something unusual happened in yr life

Best Answer

My old best friend, Ashleigh. We were inseperable in school, pretty much glued at the hip. Then, she moved to Cornwall and I never saw her again. We made promises to stay in touch but we never did. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if we did...

Best Answer

My estranged husband of 20 years... How does one go about building a life and raising children together to waking up one day and realizing the person sleeping beside you is a complete stranger? I suppose it amounts to change, either you grow together or you grow apart.

Best Answer

my best friend.

Best Answer

Her name was Cynthia Scully. She had a crush on me in high school. She was a senior and I was only a sophomore so I was too shy to respond. Wish I could see her again and tell her that yes I am interested. But that was almost 50 years ago and she probably has forgotten all about me.

Best Answer

A wonderful man, an ex boyfriend. Not ex because of bad stuff, just ex because we both had to move a lot and we eventually lost contact. Couldn't even tell ya if he's alive or dead today, but I can tell ya I think of him often and pray he is doing good somewhere out in the world today. If I had known he was gonna come back I would never have... Just a lot of if's and's and but's. He didn't give a phone number where he had been living so i had no idea to wait. Thought he'd moved on. I won't never ever forget the smile and enthusiasm that was on his face when he saw me after all those years.

Best Answer