Questionator Questionator 26-30 151 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

My father.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

From the stories I've read that you have posted about him, he appeared to be a very honorable man who raised you to be a man of integrity.

Best Answer

Your father was an great and kind man. I'm glad he raised you to be the same.

Best Answer

My dear Mother, she gave me hope and the will power to get where I am today.

Best Answer

thats kind of a PERSONAL question

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Me, myself and I. As a middle child of four, I was either trying to keep up with my older sister or trying to take attention away from the youngest who was absolutely adorable and still is as are all of them. I was encouraged by my own interests despite what others told me I would never be able to accomplish being the clumsy (yet always attempting charm and wit) child I was and definitley with self-confidence issues. I loved reading, writing poetry and animals from a very early age and did accomplish one of my greatest goals of becoming a first time author. Amazingly enough, my sisters all say I made our youth the fun it was because of trying to outshine everyone by being funny, witty and unpredictable and would have everyone in stitches, but won't leave out the fact that I embarrassed my elder (much more serene and extremely intelligent) sister on many an occasion.

Best Answer

My Inner Self.

Best Answer

FFS! al was not that person!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

No one, I had to work it out for myself

Best Answer

Charles Manson

Best Answer

No one until I met my husband. When I was a kid I wanted to be an Aerospace Engineer or a Mechanic....what little 5 year old girl wants to be either of those?! So...people laughed. I was dead set even though high school and then I picked up drumming and guitar and wanted to do something with music on the side. For my Senior Project I did a report of music. After I aced it and everyone loved the performance I put on, my principal pulled me off to the side and told me "Music won't get you anywhere in life." I still drum and play guitar because first I don't give a **** who you are or what you say, you don't get in between me and my music. I'm glad I didn't go into the space program...thanks by the way, Mr. Presididn't. But I've been working on getting to school for a year now (long story). But through the entire journey of excitement and deciding on the career path I'm taking, no one thinks I'm serious. They don't care. My family could listen for hours of boring stories of big money this, and business management that, my collage this and my children that from my other siblings. My husband has been encouraging me and helping pull though difficult times and has helped me feel confident on my choice. I had a great childhood and great family and friends, but until I met my husband I never realized I've never had encouragement when it comes to going for your dreams. I am thankful to wake up to him with me every morning. I love him so much.

Everyone! Don't give up!

Best Answer

Currently, myself...

Best Answer

Actually... the one who encourage me.

There is a demon in my soul, and he tells me to believe in myself. It's always encouraging.

Best Answer

My self

Best Answer

the one who loved and still loves me

Best Answer

Never had a person like that in my life.

Best Answer

Generally whenever I woke up after a dream I just naturally had to go, i.e., go "after my dream".

Best Answer

No one has ever encouraged me, however, I decided I have a life ahead of me and that it is mine to make. I made it where i am on my own- and hopefully i can use that proof to help young people in the future.

Best Answer

My fiance :)

Best Answer

my very best of friends...

Best Answer

My husband.

Best Answer

No one, I've always had to rely on just me to do that...

Best Answer