He is an intelligent, sarcastic, pundant who thinks much too highly of himself. And he openly hates Jews with a passion. If he got himself in trouble with EP, it is no wonder to me. Some people are too smart for their own good. I won't miss him.

Best Answer

ever look in a mirror? are you so perfect?

Best Answer

Didn't say that. Look at the rating of my answer. Are they "perfect", too?

Best Answer

You could be boosting up your answer with your multiple profiles.... you could be Peza..!
Do you need other people to 'like' your posting to be vindicated in some way? how sad you ar. If you have issues with Peza tell him, rather than skulking around

Best Answer

he is one of the funniest persons here i hope they free him soon

Best Answer

What do you mean by free? Wow he sounds intriguing. Funny huh? :D

Best Answer

He is a very popular EP member who keeps getting "suspended" for "inappropriate" material he posts on his profile. I don't know which material....I would love to read it. He is sent to a "time out" wherein he can't play or post with the other EPers and it is PI$$ING off a lot of people. He is popular for his intelligent, witty and thought provoking answers and posts. Now he has become a legend! LOL

Best Answer

lol Oh wow! I think I would love to read some of his stories and see what he's about. Thank you for letting me know. My curiosity is finally cured. lol Legend huh? :)

Best Answer

lol, so I hear^^

Best Answer

He's just a mere guy. What else can he *really* be?<br />
~F~

Best Answer

The sweetest cat that sings songs and makes EP a real place to come to!

Best Answer

he sounds awesome!

Best Answer

He is :)

Best Answer