coz i do...
jojo84 jojo84 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

Q&A is less effort.......not so much prefer it, more depends on how lazy Im feeling

Best Answer

may be it is..

Best Answer

I like posting stories instead of asking questions, because I know my stories won't get buried by stupid **** from pervs, teenagers and attention wh0res.

Best Answer

o mine... u r so angry

Best Answer

Are you one of them? I guess thats why youre calling me angry..don't assume anything, ok?

Best Answer

ok whatever... but take a look again to your speech.

Best Answer

Where's the lie? Thats what 80% of EP Q&A consists of. You seemed to have taken it personally against me for some reason.

Best Answer

personally? ... i dont know u even ...

Best Answer

And you dont know me, so why do you assume my comment was angry?

Best Answer

what`s the the matter with u ... ok i was assuming & i was wrong & apologize but u`ve to know that im not one of them dont assume anything

Best Answer

I never said you were...were going in circles here. Youre not one of the people I described, fine, end of.

Best Answer

i answer questions constantly but ive only written one story and no confessions. i guess i just like sharing my wisdom with the world lol

Best Answer

Yeah im more partial to Q&A then stories and confessions though I do write some now and again.

Best Answer

I do. I haven't written anything new in a few months..it's kind of saddening..haven't felt like putting pen to paper though.

Best Answer

oh.. that`s explain your name.

Best Answer

I prefer answering questions first and asking them second.

Best Answer

me

Best Answer