I don't think anyone is naturally responsible. I would expect the partner of the person to throw the party and if they didn't have one for their children to step in. If no children then siblings...if no sibs friends...if no friends...they need to start showing some living for their 50 yrs!! :)

Best Answer

No one is responsible--it's a nice idea if someone throws you a party, but it's not anyone's responsibility to do so.

Best Answer

I'm leaning on that train of thought.

Best Answer

I'm a little confused by the wording of the question....I never thought of giving a birthday party to an adult<br />
as being a responsibility. Are people fighting over who gets to throw the party? Then that is one lucky birthday person!! If it's your birthday, and nobody seems to be getting their act together to throw a party for you....then give yourself a party and don't let any hard feelings get in your way. Celebrate!

Best Answer

I would say their grown children. I don't know why I say that, I'm just basing it off of my own opinion.

Best Answer

for my grandparents it was my mom, aunts, uncles and all the grandkids that had money to put in.

Best Answer

The chi;dren are responsable for the event..they are the fruit of the marriage...

Best Answer