Are you my counterfeit? Or You are one of his butt-secks partner? I am glad that you did.
belkinfa420 belkinfa420 70+ 2 Answers May 31 in Embarrassing & Funny

Who is he?

Best Answer

He copied my another ID " Tuesday's Soul" Under " Tuesday's Blue". To his Hippie Wife. I really enjoyed talking to her/him. He got jealous. Simply , he buried me under Cow-Dung. He thought I would Stink. But it was other way around. I am the Queen of the Garden. Jasmine. I have my fresh heavenly smell where ever I am. No matter how far, low or high. So, that is he. It is my spouse. He will not come home, own't speak to me. But own't let me have my life to mingle with people. I have to live rest of my life as his CAPTIVE. Sad part, I love him so much..

Best Answer

You do realize that once they block you they don't see your posts again either don't you????

Best Answer

Does not matter. I tried to answer question, having fun like any one else. Said nothing offensive. Doing that my S/O confirms it is him and his Mistress got Goose Pump from it.

Best Answer