For months when I log on to ep, I get this pop up with a blond named "Stephanie," 2.8 miles away, and wanting to meet me. What is it with this poor, attractive woman that she needed to purchase ad time on ep to try to get laid? (snark) Has anyone met Stephanie? I just tried clicking "ignore," thinking maybe I can stop this ad from reappearing. Ha! It started me towards a speed-dating site, and the ad reappeared when I hit the back button to get back to ep. Geez.
EvesHarvest EvesHarvest 51-55, F 8 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in EP

It's my wife! I will deal with her later. thanks for letting me know!

Best Answer

You poor thing. Tell her hello from everyone on ep: male, female, and everything in between.

Best Answer

She's the epitome of the senseless & indiscriminate advertising that Ep is now all about. She IS, however, slightly more pleasant than the DOMA ads of the past week. :/

Best Answer

She's a lonely 800lb baby gorilla, and she reaaaaally likes you......anyone notice, we must all live together - she's only 2.8 miles away from me to. wonder if Heather Locklear knows they are using her photo?

Best Answer

What an amazing woman this Stephanie is! Perhaps she lives in a parallel universe that is 2.8 miles from everyone! (She sure does look like Heather Locklear)

Best Answer

Stephanie is really Steve - the photo was touched up just a bit.

Best Answer

I thought Stephanie wanted to meet me? It says she lives just 1.8 miles from me. I'd have thought we'd have met by now if she's that close. Maybe she's like a secret admirer and just watches me from afar. Kinda creepy when you think of it that way.

Best Answer

53 yr old man

Best Answer

She doesn't exist...if you click on it it would probably put some kind of bug on your computer, or else redirect you to a dating site.

Best Answer

She doesn't exist! I'm crushed!

Best Answer

Lol sorry, it was just a scam :P

Best Answer