SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 7 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Singapore Air ranks right at the top.Travel & leisure mag ranks Singapore Air as best in the world.I only knew because I had a friend that flew Singapore Air on several occasions along w/many other airlines and he told me they were the best he ever flown.I have flown over seas around 5 or 6 times and flown a few different airline each time and Virgin America is pretty good.

Best Answer

Have you flown any of the others that are suggested on here?

Best Answer

I would fly Virgin Atlantic if you are going to Germany from the States.

Best Answer

How is their service?

Best Answer

Oh wait they do not have a flight in to Germany but in to some European cities.Their service is very good.
http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.virgin-atlantic.com

Best Answer

singapore airlines (: food is good, service is good. well, my friends and i went on a sch trip, and we ordered everything on the menu, the air stewardess did not even roll her eyes or scowl. she served with a smile. (i dont really care if she bitched about us later. at least she smiled while serving)

Best Answer

heheh and that is so important. I used to fly Continental within the states and the stewardesses and stewards always acted like it was such a burden to do their jobs. I hated it.

Best Answer

Dustin Hoffman said it all in Rainman, QANTAS is the bestbecause they are the safest

Best Answer

Is this really true? Are they?

Best Answer

They have never had a crash to date.

Best Answer

Con-Air :)

Best Answer

Tell me about the service pretty please.

Best Answer

Crude but functional :)

Best Answer

Crude as in rudimentary?

Best Answer

Malasian... It's all business-class, and you get not a seat but a private cubicle, complete with tv, stereo, lounger that reclines into a bed, incredible food, free booze, and amazing service. You get to your destination feeling more rested than when you first got on the plane!

Best Answer

Sounds wonderful! Thanks for the great tip!

Best Answer

It's EXPENSIVE... so get somebody else to pay the airfare! lol

Best Answer

hahahahha any suggestions who? lol

Best Answer

My son, who does a lot of international business, always has his fares paid by his customers. You'll just have to find some a situation like that... or a sucker! lol

Best Answer

Depends on where your going, but Emirates, Singapore Air and Qatar

Best Answer

I'm going to Germany but will be seeing other places while there as well, but main destination is Germany.

Best Answer

Where are you?

Best Answer

I am here, where are you? What do you mean where am I? lol

Best Answer

Departure city

Best Answer