NoOnespeical NoOnespeical 22-25, F 9 Answers Jul 2, 2012

Decide how much you want to spend on a phone and how much you want to spend monthly. Pick a phone and a plan accordingly.<br />
Find out which provider gives you good service in your area. (home and work) Hopefully it is the same provider all of your friends and family use so you don't have to pay for minutes when you use it.<br />
As far as generic providers go. All the big names have annual plans and wrap the price of the phone into the service plan. Only brands like Virgin and metroPCS don't have contract agreements but the phones cost more since it is unsubsidized.<br />
Sprint - more bang for the buck<br />
Verison - best coverage but you really pay for it.<br />
That's what I know.

Best Answer

very well said thank you

Best Answer

They all suck that's how they stay in business. I have AT&T and they are the suckest of all

Best Answer

Yup they all suck, Verizon is the least suckiest on the west coast

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Concur AT&amp;T BLOWs in L A

Best Answer

I'm with telus and I've never had any problems with them in the 3 years I've been with them

Best Answer

never heard of them thank you

Best Answer

I don't think they are in the USA if that's where are. They are in Canada.

Best Answer

AT&T

Best Answer

I've had most of the and then I switched to Metro PCS. Their service is good and it does the job for me. I would advice you to make sure and research the providers in your area because you could get stuck with weak reception (can you hear me now?).

Best Answer

Optus has the best deals. But telstra has better survice. Im with optus and telstra (i have 2 phones). And i have never had any trouble

Best Answer

None of them. More addictive and expensive than crack. And you have to do it all day and most nights too.

Best Answer

LoL true, but I want a fancy phone like everyone else!

Best Answer

Get the new samsung galaxy s3

Best Answer

Why. Please tell me why. Just because all the other sheep have one? Can you really afford a mini computer you use only for limited things? If you must, get one that takes and sends. Nothing else. But I have to ask why would anybody want to put themselves on call 24/7 which is what those bloody things do.
People will ring here on the house phone and when I say my partner is asleep etc, they ring on her mobile. Figure that out. I answer that one too and say "She's still in the bath" or whatever she is up to." If she goes out and leaves it at home they quizz me like it's a conspiracy.
These things are a pestilence on the human race. A money pit for no return.
How did pople manage in the past? Why they had to ring each other, or, heaven forbid, go see them.

Best Answer

Very honest answer! Thank you!!

Best Answer

Pegasuss.... I know what you mean! In our day, we "talked" to folks! And I believe these kids will not be able to spell correctly because they abbreviate words for speed!

Best Answer