It is all about the big money, looks, likability overall rather than content and best qualified qualified any day.<br />
I think your question should ask who appears like the best rather than who is.<br />
South Carolina is a big money ad blitz to make your opponents appear less likable on the surface.<br />
I can't say I agree with history on this one as a few Iowa caucus voters "I mean that literally" and a few more from New Hampshire are going to be the indication of who the voters are leaning towards.<br />
I think Romney is a more who you like him to be to get your vote kind of guy.<br />
Huntsman has got an ick factor to him in that he is a stringent of a conservative than most other candidates.<br />
I think if you say if it came down to Obama and Huntsman the Mormon issues dissolves to a better America but that being said I think in international dispute over how to deal with China he backs off too far and that plays into Romney's hand. <br />
Ron Paul is just the same old guy for the last few eons...He is who he is on issues but his demeanor is old likable uncle and not a jump in the scrape heap junkyard dog that America loves to watch fight and chase off the intruder.<br />
I don't know who is or even for that who appears to be.<br />
We just can't get it wrong and let Obamanomics ruin the country anymore.

Best Answer

If you look at what a republican is supposed to be, there are men on that stage who fit that bill and there are men who don't. If anyone in the world disagreed with our Constitution and our principles we would think of them as un-american. LET ME SAY THIS PUBLICLY there has been only one man on that stage who has never voted against the Constitution ever and the rest have many times over. The unwavering man is Ron Paul. All else do not match the definition as a republican when broken down. So I ask you who is not appears to be. Because it is rather a definitive line who is and isn't there's only one. Look at the Constitution and look at the voting history of the candidates. Im sorry but Ron Paul is the only one up there not preaching more of the same and is the last chance in my opinion. Im usually humble but have done way to much research to be humble on this topic, forgive me.

Best Answer