loveland loveland 41-45, M 16 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Music

Van Morrison.

Everbody knows that..

Best Answer

Willie Nelson

Best Answer

Don't know much of his music, but from the clips i've seen his voice is very deep, smooth and moving

Best Answer

Aretha Franklin.

Best Answer

Incredible voice. r.e.s.p.e.c.t. still thrills me every time i hear it.

Best Answer

I've had to restock my music after a domestic break up and just today I got an old Toni Braxton CD I'm a big fan of hers but I heard her speaking on TV and my goodness do they allow these people to finish school but all in all I enjoy her singing immensely

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your domestic break-up. That Toni Braxton track unbreak my heart really can capture some emotions.
As for some of these artists and entertainers needing to embrace education, i couldn't agree more. All the money they have can't buy class or manners.

Best Answer

my thoughts exactly not to mention financial management

Best Answer

indeed. such a shame to see so many rags-to-riches-to-rags again stories

Best Answer

Charlie Scene<3..

Best Answer

This is the only artist here I've never heard of, even vaguely. I must give it a listen. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

It's probably some guy performing in a bar that hasn't gotten his big break yet.

Best Answer

It's very sad to think some incredible people never get that big break, while at the same time there are so many poor manufactured acts living the dream.

Best Answer

^5 so right

Best Answer

I still believe in Steve Perry, formerly with Journey. NOBODY else can hit some of those high notes his is known for.

Best Answer

Josh Groban!

Best Answer

Don't know much of his music but I saw a brief clip of him singing, and his voice was outstanding.

Best Answer

You should listen to more of it! I know, his voice is amazing, isn't it???

Best Answer

Glen Madeiros

Best Answer

Nothing's gonna change my love for you is a fantastic song.

Best Answer

ME!!

Best Answer

I'd love to hear:)

Best Answer

phil collins

Best Answer

Good choice. Not the strongest voice ever, but an incredible artist and I love his stuff. Sussidio is one of the most underrated songs i can think off.

Best Answer

I like Andrea Bocelli

beautiful, beautiful voice

Best Answer

Good choice. Very talented artist.

Best Answer

Sure can. Never mind the beating, a bit of music will heal you afterwards:)

Best Answer

christina aguilera

Best Answer

A strong and beautiful voice.

Best Answer

I think it maight be Paul McCartney or Chester Bennington... both have voices like nobody. Either some awesome singers are Axl Rose and David gilmour...

Best Answer