Adele, hands down.

Best Answer

Adele for sure and Rihanna has a strong voice too but Selena and Demi not so much. :p

Best Answer

shut up!! ok

Best Answer

umm? wtf..

Best Answer

yeah :). adele. I think, adele has a tremendous singing talent. from 179 nominations, adele able to win 91. and also, adele to 100 most influential people in the world. adele able to match the world-famous artist. like nicki minaj, beyonce, lady gaga, rihanna, katy perry and many more. all the artists that I like it more well known in the world. like, selena gomez, demi lovato, rihanna, adele, nicki minaj and much more. but, the more my favorite singer right is adele = D

Best Answer

I love adele forever <3

Best Answer

actually i take some of that back i think Demi's really good too, Selena just has a softer voice. haha i dunno if Nicki Minaj is too inspirational but her musics catchy but then again i don't really know any of them enough to really judge.

Best Answer

adele. I think, adele has a tremendous singing talent. from 179 nominations, adele able to win 91. and also, adele to 100 most influential people in the world. adele able to match the world-famous artist. like nicki minaj, beyonce, lady gaga, rihanna, katy perry and many more. all the artists that I like it more well known in the world. like, selena gomez, demi lovato, rihanna, adele, nicki minaj and much more. but, the more my favorite singer right is adele = D

Best Answer

demi lovato es la mejor y acanza notas mas altas que adele

Best Answer

absolutely demiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii of course with out think demiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii she had an amaaaaaaaaaazing voice

Best Answer

They are all good singers but I prefer Adele...

Best Answer

i pick selena gomez, demi lovato, then Miley cyrus, but mostly selena 'cause she is beautiful, hot ,and she have great voice and also great songs. i love her so much i'm the1 fan of her, i love all her songs: hit the lights, love you like love song baby, round and round, tell me something i don't know, its magic...

Best Answer

I like all of them in their own ways. I think it would go Adele, Selena, Rihanna, and then Demi. Demi is last because I haven't heard her music (other than stuff on Disney). If I heard her music, she would probably be higher up on my list.

Best Answer

Hmm Adele then Demi Lovato Then Rihanna and i think Selena is a Great Actress

Best Answer

Adele. By far has the better voice. No comparison

Best Answer

Cam Ariana Grande be added to the list...

Best Answer

Adele, selena can't even sing xD

Best Answer