I would say that Michle Keaton has to be the one I wished for as a dad he was understanding loving and did stand up for his kids when the cards were down

Best Answer

Think he was a better dad role model in Tremors

Best Answer

well got to say that I did like his stand on guns and fire power more in Tremors than in familt ties

Best Answer

I felt safer

Best Answer

Johnny Depp, He keeps his kids as far as possible from all the drama

Best Answer

rules clearly state section 14 paragraph 32b. Best TV show dad not a dad that was on TV and espeical not when he was playing the high school age kid. Please select a different answer.

Best Answer

American Dad- he plugged that alien- c'mon

Best Answer

I thought it was wrong to vote for a republican?

Best Answer

OUCH

Best Answer

Let's go with the classic Homer Simpson

Best Answer

DUH!!!!

Best Answer

nooo DaOOh

Best Answer

OZZY

Best Answer

Was he realy there i mean even when he was there was he "really" there

Best Answer

Mike Brady

Best Answer

a little to easy going i always pictured him sneaking out to the tigers dog house and boozing it up big time

Best Answer

na he wouldn't have to snewak out to the dog house just goe to his home office (den) you can see what looked like a closed bar in many of the sceans shot there at least it looked like one my aurnt and uncle had

Best Answer

yeah but it was also open to the living room. would you trust you life in a building he did where he had to try to concentrate with 6 kids teens and preteens a dog a cat a bird a wife and a house keeper doing the butcher?

Best Answer

Archie Bunker.... he was honest.<br />
But I guess most folks would have preferred Bill Cosby.

Best Answer

he also ended up doing the right thing weather he wanted to or not

Best Answer

awz... geez.... Don't say dat!

Best Answer

as said in the end he would do the right thing in spit of himself and he was very honest about how he fely he wore it out there for all to see he was the same at home as out on the town he was a man of his time and more he might not have liked George but it wasn't bewcause of the color of his skin it was just that George was rude and loud. his politics were out there for all to sea a"good blanced ticket"

Best Answer

Dont be a meathead

Best Answer

Al Bundy hands down bihotches!

Best Answer

probally one of the closer to real ones

Best Answer

ya your probly right there

Best Answer