fatemastermind fatemastermind 31-35, M 15 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Movies & TV

Howard Stern is primarily a pervert. Simon Cowell is arrogant and cruel, and Gordan Ramsey is cruel and often a bit sadistic, so I would choose Gordon Ramsey as the worst of the three. I don't believe he is evil, but he isn't a nice man at all, at all.

Best Answer

he seems like a bully on HellsKitchen, but he has/had some kind of restaurant rescue program where he showed a remarkable degree of compassion and empathy for the struggling businessmen he was trying to rescue

Best Answer

the program was a reality show, i mean

Best Answer

None of those people even rate on my evil scale

Best Answer

What about Rush Limbaugh? I've never even seen his show and they're always raggin on him.

Best Answer

they are successful and efficient money-making machines, not shy about saying what's on their mind, nothing more evil than that. i think howard actually attacked a few competing performers on the way up, but aside from that, their bark is worse than their bite, mostly harmless, prolly more good than bad.

Best Answer

Howard Stern is boring. Simon is cute when he's annoyed. Gordon Ramsay is the devil.

Best Answer

Simon... Howard is a genius and gordon is just a hard ***, but Simon is Satans cousin.

Best Answer

simon cowell. he insulted my cousin

Best Answer

Howard Stern

Best Answer

I don't know I know Gordon Ramsey but I don't know the others!

Best Answer

That's a toughie! But I choose Howard Stern. Always despised him.

Best Answer

4. Hilary Clinton

Best Answer