seekjoy seekjoy 31-35, M 18 Answers Feb 27, 2012

Patricia Cornwell, John Grisham, Sissy Spacek and her uber famous husband Jack, and Derek Jeter

Best Answer

Bill Gates gave a speech to a small audience at University of Maryland, in the late 1980s; and I sat about twenty feet away in the front row. You would never know, just from looking at him, that Gates his worth billions. He was just an ordinary guy.

Best Answer

I met the women who taught Amelia Earhart how to fly . My mom was interviewing her for our local paper and took me along. The year the Olympics were boycotted by the U.S. I met a world champion shot putter who was going to compete . He was heavily favored to win but that year was his only chance to go. He was the biggest person I ever met . He was as big two normal people.

Best Answer

Patty Duke & Burt Reynolds: Got to meet her while I was living & working in Cd'a,idaho..she acts like a normal person and is very friendly with the neighbors she lives around. I was working at the restaurant she always goes into there when she brought in Burt Reynolds for dinner when they were filming a tv series in town.

Best Answer

I can't think of anyone famous I know. I did meet Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas and Adrian Dantley before. <br />
All three at different times and all three I had conversations with, not just a hello.

Best Answer

General James Jones, 32nd Commandant of the Marine Corps. I was a young PFC,out of uniform looking like a dirt bag. He talked to me like a Man, asking questions seeing how I was doing as a young Marine. Asking if anything needed to be done.

Best Answer

respect is due, sir.

Best Answer

Chico

Best Answer

Me & Damon Albarn

Best Answer

I met Ian Rankin (detective writer, and author of the Inspector Rebus novels) at my graduation: he was there getting an honorary degree. Very nice guy. :)

Best Answer

My family is friends with Allison Janney.

Best Answer

That's cool. Loved her in Juno and Drop Dead Gorgeous

Best Answer

Yeah, she's great

Best Answer

my google is broken..who is that?

Best Answer

She's an actress

Best Answer

I threw myself in Bill Clintons arms while he was in my city campaigning for his wife. He is shorter than I thought he would be an has a ruddy complexion. As a child I saw Marilyn Monroe come to Juarez, Mexico <br />
In order to obtain a quicky divorce

Best Answer

You met Bubba, and had a chance encounter with Marilyn??
WOW

Best Answer

He's dead now, but I met Steve Jobs once. Had dinner with him. (Me and about 12 other people.) Kind of quiet, tried to be amiable but something about him made me think he seemed pissed off at the world. I think he just thought all of us ad agency types were fools and he might have been right there. This was a lot of years ago before iPad, iPhone, etc. when he was just a man instead of a God.

Best Answer

very cool. seems to be what i've heard about him more than once. must have been hard to make small talk for him with all that 'rule the world' stuff going on in his head

Best Answer

I met Woz too (Steve Wozniak - the other Apple founder.) Different meeting, I don't think he and Jobs talk anymore but . what a laid back and cool guy. It's funny but I think I'd rather be Woz than Jobs and Paul Allen (Microsoft cofounder) than Bill Gates. Jobs and Gates were Gods but Woz and Allen seem to enjoy life and have all the toys money can buy.

Best Answer

Natalie Coughlin I'd guess (Olympic Swimmer), I went to high school with her. My brother and her were on the same swim team.

Best Answer

Lennox Lewis who is a retired professional boxer...

Best Answer

in what capacity did you meet him? up close? from afar?

Best Answer

Up close. I met him and had dinner with him when he was in Vegas in 1989. I am a former boxer. I also intorduced my wife to him when we ran into him in Pennsylvania (Ceaser's Resorts, he was trianing for a fight).

Best Answer

Serenity,for both

Best Answer

I see you have been accepting the things you cannot change and changing the very things you can. thats good on you.

Best Answer

The adult film actress

Best Answer

^hahaha. OH!

Best Answer