OmnivorePrincess OmnivorePrincess 26-30, F 23 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I am. And my friends. And you'll know you're my friend because I will get involved out of real sincerity.

Best Answer

Myself, if I don't look after and love myself first and foremost I will be no good to anyone else.

Best Answer

me, followed closely by my wife

Best Answer

myself. you may think its selfish but its true. everybody is important to themselves

Best Answer

Myself, for without myself my family and children would be lost. It took me a lifetime to find who I really was, now that I have that answer, I begin to be who I need to be for my family and myself. Be true to yourself, to you are short-cutting everyone around you.

Best Answer

Me because no one else cares, gee honey are you sure we have enough life insurance, when you retire should you take the whole thing , you kow when you are dead I will not be able to survive I will have no money..<br />
Now that is true love

Best Answer

I can't chose.. My whole family and some really close friends who is like family

Best Answer

My kids. They are the best. I love them more than anything in this world. I have a brand new granddaughter and she ranks right up there. Love em all!

Best Answer

My mom, dad, and sister are all on an equal plane. It wouldn't be right to choose. I'm at a point where there is no one person guiding me or sharing life with me or any of that stuff. I'm all I got to be honest.

Best Answer

I can't choose only one! There are sooooo many people that are important to me!

Best Answer

My parole officer.

Best Answer

I'm learning to make it me but its a had to change a negative behaviour you have had for years x

Best Answer

my children........they are all that matters

Best Answer

My savior Jesus Christ and GOD!

Best Answer

No one.

Best Answer

That's not true! Sweetie...

Best Answer

There is no one in my life, and I mean no one.

Best Answer

God first, Gabriel second.

Best Answer

mummy :)

Best Answer