SunFlowerSunrise SunFlowerSunrise 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 17, 2012

My great friend, Reese. She's kind hearted, sympathetic, understanding, a nurturer, always looks for the best in people and give without hesitation<br />
God I miss her so much

Best Answer

I'm sure she isn't too far away.

Best Answer

Iwritebiographies. She is a wonderful woman who writes inspiring stories.

Best Answer

I'd have to say Bears and Suzi Kaufman are the most inspirational people I know. They founded the Option Institute which is a nonprofit most famous for working with autistic children although they work with just about any kind of problems people have. Simply amazing work that cuts right through all the intellectual and dogmatic crapola, grabs you by the heart, and won't let go.<br />
For example, they worked with the first child in North America, Mimi, diagnosed anorexic from birth. At six months old she simply refused to nurse and by maybe 3 years old the doctors said she was dying and there was nothing else they could do. They had broken every blood vessel in her body, shoved tubes down her throat, and finally drilled holes right through into her stomach to feed her through tubes that way, while all along she never spoke a single word. <br />
The Option Institute's solution was simple and straightforward. They got 14 people to do rotating 2 hour shifts with her round the clock just trying to draw her out and never forcing food on her. One of them finally said they thought they had a connection going and they said OK, you're the first. He went in there and ate a banana in front of her and she asked for some.<br />
That's the kind of stupid straight from the heart kind of work they've done for over 40 years. Totally nonjudgmental loving work and the stories they have to tell are endless.

Best Answer

Kids... they keep me on my toes.. inspire me to not grow old. :)

Best Answer

My wife because she is so very strong in the face of adversity

Best Answer

joseph prince pastor of a mega church preaches of God's love<br />
American Most Wanted John Welsh. his son died by a man (may child molester) and he created this show to find bad guys.

Best Answer

Father Billy. He walks by everyday with a sign that says, "Repent now. The end is near." It inspires me to not end up like him.

Best Answer