Question of the Day

Without exception, I am the most interesting person I have ever met.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Love yourself!!! Just because we live in a culture were its not accepted. Women are walking around hollow and hateful putting makeup on their face and buying products, feeling like **** about yourself is the norm. Dont let people tell you can not bask in your own light and greatness. Good for you!

Best Answer

Thats cos youve never met me

Best Answer

If you are self-aware, I would LOVE to meet you. I would grant that you are AS interesting as I am but neither of us is more than the other. If you are not self-aware, I stand by my comment. But I appreciate the humor

Best Answer

I would say my son. He is 20 months old, and I discover something new about him everyday. He doesn't stop to surprise me, and I never have the time to be borred with him!!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

My mom, because she's survived a abusive mother and marriage. She's also survived alot of surgeries and raised me and my sister by herself and managed to make it through all of that.

Best Answer

She's a tough women.

Best Answer

My fiance. He lights up my life and always surprises me with information he knows. People say he's dumb and thinks he isn't very smart but he teaches me knew things everyday. He knows how to talk to anyone to make them feel better. He is one of the most interesting people. When looking at him you would never guess how much he knows about the world, but he knows a lot.

Best Answer

awwww good for you

Best Answer

I am still waiting to meet that human.

Best Answer

King Arthor !

Best Answer

eddie izzard - very smart ,very brave and very funny human bieing

Best Answer

yeah someone who has heard of him! Look up Dylan Moran same quality best comedian I know

Best Answer

dylan is funny but eddie is better hes more subtle and he wears heels - another plus !!!

Best Answer

For some reason the people I don't know seem far more interesting than those I do! That makes this question really hard to answer.

Best Answer

The Dos Equis Man is the most interesting man in the world! At museums, he’s allowed to touch the art. . . . His blood smells like cologne. . . . Sharks have a week dedicated to him. . . . He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels. . . . The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.

Best Answer

My boyfriend. He's going to school for film and always has ideas for EVERYTHING he likes to share with me. And he seems to be a jack of all trades and a sponge when it comes to remembering trivia and little bits of information he reads wherever.<br />
He's also got a slight, slight case of Aspergers, so every so often, he'll do something completely out of left field... which is usually hilarious. xD Never a dull day with him, haha.

Best Answer

Sounds great! My husband has autism and things get pretty wild, lots of neat little peculiarities and an ecclectic set of interests, a savant in physics, but can't read facial expressions or body language. It's okay. I verbalize my feelings pretty well.:)

Best Answer

Dos Equis, of course. "Stay thirsty my friends..."

Best Answer

Lol!!

Best Answer

i would say my friend hes just so interesting in all they ways possible

Best Answer

I would have to say that the most interesting person I know is my boyfriend.

Best Answer

Without a doubt my best friend emily!

Best Answer

My mom!

Best Answer

Pick any EP Group and you will be amazed one post at a time.

Best Answer

me. every time i have a question, i have an answer. so half of them are wrong, so what. we aren't all perfect, just ask any one of my personalities. mine too!

Best Answer

fellow stargate follower ??

Best Answer

not rally, but the entire series is playing on sundays

Best Answer

I would say my twin brother, He is so understand to the point where I just get suprised because of the advice he gives me sometimes which makes me feel like he's older and more mature than me even though we are TWINS. He's my only bestfriend. :)

Best Answer

I am the most interesting person I know. Everyone I know is a drag and I am always full of energy, have stories and jokes to tell, have on over positive outlook about everything and for no apparent reason I get up and dance.

Best Answer

Depending on your definition of 'met' by far the most interesting people are those I've met online, read their mad stuff (often day in day out over a number of years) and not/barely registered to their consciousness :( (not that I'd want to necessarily - some of them are a bit too interesting for comfort).

Best Answer