AnotherL0stSoul AnotherL0stSoul 31-35, F 29 Answers Apr 12, 2009

My daughter and then my husband. She's had 29 years to get to know me, he's had 8. They can both read me like a book. :)

Best Answer

God

Best Answer

my husband

Best Answer

Her name is Kirstie and she knows everything about me ,warts and all but I am happy about this because I love her!!!!!!!!!,But I still know that we can never be together !!!!!!!

Best Answer

My Mom and my best friend; and two people here on ep are starting to know more about me than anyone else at this point in my life.

Best Answer

My Ex Lover,<br />
He knew everything about me,<br />
He knew that I smile to hide the pain,<br />
He knew that when I cry, I need someone<br />
He knew that I'm not strong as others think I am,<br />
He knew that I love my BF not him but he still take good care of me and never leave me sad when i'm already in pain ...<br />
He knew that I've always feel so sorry to reject his love<br />
These are more than enough for someone to know about me and even better than me knowing myself :)

Best Answer

have to understand myself first..:) but i think some people on ep can understand me more than me!

Best Answer

My former therapist and I miss having someone know me that well. Alot.

Best Answer

Me. Lots I could share. But not willing to reveal all. Some things are best kept secret.

Best Answer

my wife lol

Best Answer

Four people, and they know who they are.

Best Answer

my sister who has been my witness in life knows me the best. Next to her would be my boyfriend of the last 3 years who I can say knows me inside and out, yet I don't know him half as much.

Best Answer

My mother...she's in heaven, hopefully watching over.

Best Answer

myself...my dogs.........

Best Answer

THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOWS YOU BETTER THAN YOURSELF IS YOUR MOTHER.

Best Answer

Myself, uhmm..?? maybe my mom

Best Answer

no one.even i dont know myself. but i think my friend sarah is the closest to knowing the real me because she is the only person that really knows my emotional problems since she has those same probs as well. it was great to have her at those troubling times.we both felt psycho.lol.

Best Answer

My wife of 21 years. I am amazed with the fact of when you get to know each other you begin to think the same and have similar thought processes.

Best Answer

No one.

Best Answer