rsihikfdhh rsihikfdhh 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Me.

Best Answer

She's a doctor now. And as beautiful as she ever was. The posts tell of her in Hawaii waiting for him to arrive from his solo sail from California. Good for her. I hope her life is bright.<br />
For the second time I have lost an entire story before I could post it. I got to the end, ran out of characters and was trying to edit the story to fit. I could not keep control of the cursor as I scrolled up and down the page. So I tried to hilite and delete just one phrase. And the whole thing before where I was working disappeared! I don't know if it can be saved but I have posted the remainder hoping somehow they can be put together again. I find navigating on EP to be problematic. I hope you get the bugs worked out!

Best Answer

He wouldnt of got away if I didnt loosen his shackles

Best Answer

Without boasting, it's me most of the time really. I still look young for my age but men who've dumped me for other girls , either looked rough or their faces and body changed alot. But I hate to admit but for those I didn't give a chance went and married someone else and looked well and happier. I am still on my own. :(

Best Answer

*sighs* my crush in third grade, his name was Mika,

Best Answer

Usually it's better or bigger than the one you got.

Best Answer

Wow, I love that you asked that question, since I just realized that non of the guys ever was my "the one that got away".

Best Answer

No one.....I caught the one I really wanted, and somehow convinced him to marry me ;-)

Best Answer

John...he was the nicest and best guy I ever met but I was young and stupid and sent him a dear John letter while he was away in boot camp.

Best Answer

Me..............his loss....

Best Answer

Kent..I love him dearly..but alas, I had to say goodbye :(

Best Answer

Sara, we were both 10 and fancied the pants off each other, my first crush!

Best Answer

lance on his bike, cheatin bastard

Best Answer