There seems to be quite a bit of angst and disapproval about who the actual Queen is. Everyone has no problem badmouthing her, but when it comes down to it, they don't actually say WHO they are badmouthing. Throw us a bone here - who the hell are you talking about? EDIT: Folks in the running: KittyChanel, Kittenhasawhip, Fungirlmmm, eparsineh, MyMyLee and ThisisNypixie. Between us - all of you women are queens in my book :)
idlewatcher idlewatcher 31-35, M 25 Answers Dec 30, 2010

EP is not a monarchy, there is no queen

Best Answer

Agreed - was hoping someone would have the n*ts to answer the question. Thanks!

Best Answer

No one, it's not high school

Best Answer

Sometimes it seems like it lol

Best Answer

**adjusts crown**

you called? ;)

Best Answer

You already were my queenbee, you know that!

Best Answer

Fungirlmmm is "The Queen of E.P."

Best Answer

This is what I hear - thanks!

Best Answer

Dunno.

But apparently she's not a minger.

Peza EP Support Volunteer.

Best Answer

If you were a X-dresser Peza, you'd have my vote. But as it stands, you are still just a funny person :P

Best Answer

All the ladies on EP get my vote.

Best Answer

eparsineh gets my vote :)

Best Answer

She is a babe for sure.

Best Answer

No idea who they're talking about -- but if we need a Queen my vote's for MyMy because she'd be nice about things and everyone would have lots of TONGUE! :P

@ idlewatcher -- No haven't seen her much recently -- I seem to sign on just in time to see her saying goodnight to everyone

Best Answer

lol E - no joke @ the tongue. Haven't seen her lately - you?

Edit: Strange buddy, she is usually around. Hope all is well with you though! Merry belated Xmas and all that jazz!

Best Answer

I thought MyMy was the Queen of EP.

Best Answer

Perhaps maybe this "Queen of EP" thing was a thought of someone who thought she owns EP or something lol I dunno.

Best Answer

Have you ever entertained the thought that it just might be the one with the line " Off with there Heads" with the number of user accounts Disappearing .update : I'm refering to a red hot computer system that Flags users for posting user names , Now I know why I'm a teacher .

Best Answer

Nope, I'm pretty lazy - I want to be told who these people are referencing rather than researching it for myself :) Plus, if you have something negative to say about someone, say it - don't hide behind words :)

Best Answer

It depends on who you ask.

Best Answer

ThisisNypixie or mymylee....if we had to choose.

Best Answer

Yea I would have to agree - I think Kittenhasawhip came up in the convo as well Brian. Thanks!

Best Answer

I don't know about being a 'Queen' but I will bow down at the feet of Fungirl or TenderEyesPrincess any day of the week. Two very beautiful ladies in all the ways that matter most AND come in very attractive packages. Why, yes, yes your majesty I will worship at your feet.

*grin*

Best Answer

Paschar is right. Usernames should never be mentioned.

Best Answer

myself

Best Answer

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen!

Best Answer

Softkitti hands down!! No competition here...

Best Answer

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Softkitti - she is awesome!

Best Answer

Give us a kiss and I'll tell you

Best Answer

ooooooooooooo la la - "us" - sounds frisky :P

Best Answer