starship33 starship33 36-40, F 18 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Health

Drunks

Best Answer

and drug users

Best Answer

distracted humans

Best Answer

I like that answer!

Best Answer

Senior Citizens

Best Answer

**on the floor laughing**

Best Answer

Their gender does not matter. There may be a ratio or percentage, but it is not solely ba<x>sed off of that.

Best Answer

Men. Insurance rates never lie.

Best Answer

Americans as they drive on the wrong side of the road

Best Answer

i thought it was austrians

Best Answer

Depends on who it is.

Best Answer

When I was sixteen (and barely passed my driver's test) I drove my girlfriend (she'd had her license for nearly two years) to the drive-in and I couldn't manage to get into the space, she had to get out and do it, talk about embarrassing, so I can't in good conscience say men.

Best Answer

oh that old thing.

Best Answer

They say it's men, but I often am on the road with women who drive as crazy as men, sometimes worse. Nobody does anything about them or increase their insurance though.

Best Answer

It depends; I've seen both. Plenty of bad women drivers too contrary to popular perception...

Best Answer

anymore its not a gender thing.....there arent even age differences anymore....with the advent of gps and cell phones and all that....and most states dont require road tests after you get your permit as a teen ....we all prolly kinda suck....

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with gender.

Best Answer

I believe they both can be "Bad" drivers.

Best Answer

I will honestly say women, but I dont drive like that lol

Best Answer