starship33 starship33 36-40, F 17 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Health

Drunks

Best Answer

and drug users

Best Answer

distracted humans

Best Answer

I like that answer!

Best Answer

Senior Citizens

Best Answer

**on the floor laughing**

Best Answer

Their gender does not matter. There may be a ratio or percentage, but it is not solely based off of that.

Best Answer

Men. Insurance rates never lie.

Best Answer

Americans as they drive on the wrong side of the road

Best Answer

i thought it was austrians

Best Answer

Depends on who it is.

Best Answer

When I was sixteen (and barely passed my driver's test) I drove my girlfriend (she'd had her license for nearly two years) to the drive-in and I couldn't manage to get into the space, she had to get out and do it, talk about embarrassing, so I can't in good conscience say men.

Best Answer

oh that old thing.

Best Answer

They say it's men, but I often am on the road with women who drive as crazy as men, sometimes worse. Nobody does anything about them or increase their insurance though.

Best Answer

It depends; I've seen both. Plenty of bad women drivers too contrary to popular perception...

Best Answer

anymore its not a gender thing.....there arent even age differences anymore....with the advent of gps and cell phones and all that....and most states dont require road tests after you get your permit as a teen ....we all prolly kinda suck....

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with gender.

Best Answer

I believe they both can be "Bad" drivers.

Best Answer