mamaalv mamaalv 31-35, F 23 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Ricky Ponting , the cheating little ****.

Best Answer

Ouch! I really like him. :(

Best Answer

All the child molesters and rapist tie for worst.

Best Answer

How many have you met? Do you work for courts or the jail system?

Best Answer

I have not met one but i wish they would be castrated!!

Best Answer

No, but I'v been to jail..and lived in some really horrible places.

Best Answer

If you are giving an answer about someone you hate it's kinda hard not to be insulting about it isn't it?

Best Answer

I agree though

Best Answer

There are a few.....they were all pedo's and bullies.

Best Answer

I give him a place to live, feed him, bathe him, give him more toys than other dogs.... And he eats my expensive shoes, nice furniture, carpet and wall corners. Somewhere I'm going to have to draw the line.

Best Answer

And you threw him out....i guess?

Best Answer

Not with those eyes.. He has split personality, and I'm a sucker for the angel one.

Best Answer

then you got to put away all expensive shoes,buy cheaper furniture hehehe!

Best Answer

But I have such high standards, and am shallow as a puddle. I've baby-gated him into the kitchen, but he started eating the corners of my cupboard doors. Considering sending him to boot camp, but am worried he wont like it. Am open to positive suggestions.

Best Answer

My older sister

Best Answer

she was that bad??

Best Answer

my sister in law (husband's older sister)

Best Answer

Too many to mention.

Best Answer

Oh there are just too many! But there was this time when I was 18 and introduced to a young man. When he looked at me in that dark room and shook my hand, I got this ominous, negative feeling in my gut. I was too young and naive to see that as a warning, and I let the creep into my life. Actually, he tricked me into letting him in, and no one person has ever caused me so much misery and pain in my life!!! I could say I wish I had never met him, but we had two beautiful children together. Now if he would only just drop dead or something........;)

Best Answer

i did the same with the father of my second son! (though i was not young) right now the mention of his name makes me stiff!

Best Answer

I know THAT feeling! They claim to love you, but treat you worse than dirt. That kills off any good feelings you might have had for them.

Best Answer

Good question besides myself I would have to say my entire family.

Best Answer

Yourself??? that's interesting

Best Answer

Shocked to hear real honesty? I admit in the story of life I am for sure the antagoinist. Not always proud of it but I am a man that believes you cant change the true nature of your character. I am what I am I just have to accept it...

Best Answer

have to check the meaning of antagoinist (honestly)

Best Answer

Yes, I using that word in the way that my family sees me in real life I'm a ok guy I have my problems just like anyone else but I dont set out to hurt innocent people but thats not the way they view me.

Best Answer

My family, teachers, coaches but i'm trying to forgive them - is not easy

Best Answer

sometimes I'm my experience for himself the worst person

Best Answer

But i hope you get a way of forgive them..

Best Answer

My sisters husband.

Best Answer

but i hope you forgave him?

Best Answer

I dont hold grudges so I guess I did. Forgetting is a different story though. :)

Best Answer

Lol @ Kuyaleo... why would it be you? Are you stalking me? :P:P

Best Answer

Cousin who sexually abused me twice as a little girl...may he burn in hell with no end in sight.

Best Answer

yes,with no end in sight..i repeat after you

Best Answer

My former mother in law!!!! She was koko for cocopuffs!!!

Best Answer

hehehe cocopuffs

Best Answer

him

Best Answer

A pastor

Best Answer

Did he pray for you? :)

Best Answer

Nope unless you consider raping me and treating me like an object rather than a human being counts as praying!

Best Answer

Should be castrated!!!! seriously

Best Answer

I sure hope so or loses something he cares about, I've lost my trust in ALL churches!

Best Answer

Alberto M. Aspiras Jr.

Best Answer

Who is that?? :)

Best Answer

my ex.... hahaha

Best Answer

Hahaha...ok

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

if ever you knew this person...kindly give him a hug for me and crushed his balls...joke!!!

Best Answer