OceanUndertow OceanUndertow 22-25, F 8 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Hobbies

worst my 1st boss i had a summer job at a water park and my boss was so bipolar sometimes(no offense mean to people with that issue) he was like were bffs then he was mr. hardass he blamed me constantly and made me come in soooo early to blow up tubes and stupid **** like that. best boss my boss right now she is so nice and she loves her job which makes it easy for me to like working (: love you janet <3

Best Answer

Worst boss had me crying in meetings infront of everybody, and cring everyday for 3 months. I quite the job and am happy now. Best job was with a crazy baker, we worked at 3 am and it was so much fun. He also respected me more than any other boss ever!

Best Answer

Best/Worst=I work for my parents for over 10 years. I am lucky to have my sanity & that I'm not in jail.

Best Answer

LOL!!! I can't even imagine.

Best Answer

I worked for a man that was a deacon at his southern Baptist church. I got a deal going with a industrial giant and the man in charge of accepting bids from local competitors. I got him to guarantee that ours would be accepted if he got a kick back under the table. <br />
Times were tough back then but my boss wouldn't budge, knowing we needed the work badly, he wouldn't consider it. He taught me integrity is a key to being in business, we won the bid.<br />
I've never had a boss I haven't learned something from and thought when I'm in those shoes I'll know what to do and not to.

Best Answer

Glenda. She stole thousands of dollars from me due to "payment issues" Cheated me out of my time, fr<x>amed me for stealing thousands from the store, cheated me out of my assistant management position I was promised because she was sleeping with the person she gave the promotion to... I could go on forever

Best Answer

Wow...that sounds like the boss from hell!

Best Answer

No kidding, but I turned her in before I quit when she crossed the line. I had one day off before corporate told my brother and I to take over the store. I had a smile on my face when she had to hand me the keys.

Best Answer