wonderingaboutmylife wonderingaboutmylife 26-30, F 7 Answers Sep 10, 2011

a pact with the devil, just cut your finger and write it in blood, then burn it, worked for me

Best Answer

it kinda is w the devil message me for exact details

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

i'm in.how about a pact to serve and please me,after i take and kidnap u like u want an make u my personnal sex slave *** ****.that kinda pact

Best Answer

How would that look

Best Answer

that after i took up and used u ****** u like know one before me.as i slap ur face for not looking up at me as i ****** ur face making u deepthroat me by pulling ur hair until i *** down ur throat.making u swallow it all.pinch and squeeze ur nipples hard until u cry out.making u say please master use me and my body for ur pleasure.to get me to stop.i tell u ur learning.i wanna hear u beg me to traine u to be a good slave.thats what the pact is for.

Best Answer

u got yahoo im by chance we can chat their in private and send pics okay i'm omni1805@yahoo.com

Best Answer

you are one sick mother ******.

Best Answer

if you do not mind what kind of pact

Best Answer

where in hell?

Best Answer

what u mean

Best Answer

As in a pacting list? <br />
Oooh . . I gotcha . . . . Wit da debil !?

Best Answer

so Mamatb , I don't recall asking for ur imput so but out . that was my first problem with u .
my second problem with u and people like ur self . who r u to judge someone- u walk on water, didn't think so . also u don't like something then don't watch , read , listen to it . u know what I don't like american idol so I ,now stay with me I know this is the hard part . I don't ******* I n g watch it . it's that simple , an u know what I won't judge u for watching it .
so I say again who r u to judge or look down at me .
what does every body else have to say about what I have wrote . want to hear from all .

Best Answer

you're ******* disgusting go to hell

Best Answer