Bush is way worse
ColouredSmurf ColouredSmurf 13-15, F 5 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Quizzes

The CIA funded and essentially created Al Qaeda. The real evil are the people that make others suffer for a cause they themselves aren't prepared to suffer for.

So the men behind the curtain.

Best Answer

Armed and spent billions on them in the '80's.

Best Answer

From 1989 to 1992 the CIA invested $6,000,000 in Al Qaeda's efforts. Originally a Middle Eastern front against the Soviets, but now a front used in the likes of Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran.

Best Answer

Bush

Best Answer

BUSH ! cost us 800,000 jobs per month and many soldiers lives in Iraq and Afgh. more than died in 9-11 and he had a FAKE ranch in Crawford He passed the Patriot Act which took away our freedoms

Best Answer

I actually feel more sorry for the Innocent Iraqi & Afghan People who died then the Soldiers who were killing them

Best Answer

Really seems pointless to point at this.

Best Answer

why ? :)

Best Answer

because you see, toistory is a Republican ColouredSmurf

Best Answer

Well...For one, Bush is no longer, for two, Alquaeda is almost gone too... looking back seems pointless. They both are fanatical. They both failed their objectives...

Best Answer

Lol. Wait a minute! I thought I was a Hobbit!

Best Answer

Bush by 17 points.

Best Answer