Not sure how long have you been together? Has he always had a temper? Is he that controlling? But going to bed and not calling should be OK, regardless if you went to a funeral or not.

Best Answer

I think you are spot on sadly controlling is the word. Many thanks x

Best Answer

Hope you find someone better, we all deserve better.

Best Answer

That's totally crazy...NO, HE'S totally crazy. You just got back from a funeral and you don't call him so he get's pissed?

Best Answer

Cheers and thanks.x

Best Answer

Anytime. Keep calm and move on xx

Best Answer

Your boyfriend should have shown you more respect. I belive you did the right thing.

Best Answer

We all need me time your boyfriend should understand that

Best Answer

Thanks Bill. x

Best Answer

Thanks Bill x

Best Answer

No one is "wrong". If you think it is controlling behavior and it is a part of his DNA, then you know what to do.<br />
My fiancé and I talk on the phone several times a day and if I can't reach her for hours and it is our usual time to talk (ie, bedtime) I am usually ticked off. She is also the same way when she needs to talk. Just set boundaries. It would not have been a big imposition for you to text him after the funeral that you were emotionally drained and needed to go to bed. Just use a system that is not burdensome for you or him, but gives the other person information that they will not hear from you again for the day or whatever period of time.<br />
If he can't be understanding with that, then you have larger issues.

Best Answer

I thank you for your articulate answer and a different angle on the situation. Thanks again x

Best Answer

One thing for sure.. he can hold his temper a long time

Best Answer

Yeah exactly and thanks it's great to get some feedback x

Best Answer