HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 6 Answers Jul 30, 2012

Okay this is gonna sound stupid, but bear/bare (not sure which one) with me. My stuffed animal Cinnomon. He is always there for me when others aren't, he gives the best hugs and can comfort me easily when people I thought were friends betray me. He is always there for me and he can cheer me up. We've gone on tons of adventures when I was little, and we still have fun! He's my best friend and I don't care what others say!

Best Answer

Well u dont know her so theres no point in telling u who. She know me better than myself, what to say even if I wish sh didnt. If my family needs help she just does it, its not a question, but someone I can count on. Every hospital visit she holds my hand and strokes my hair till I sleep. She remembers what I forget, and has patience when I make an important mistake. She doesnt passify me, and hands me my *** on a silver platter. If I cry, she always knows why, because she lives it with me no matter how far away we r

Best Answer

My bestfriend is the best. Known her since I was born and grew up with her. The stuff we've been through is unimaginable especially one time when we woke up on the beach and had no idea how we got there lol

Best Answer

They all love me for who I am, and help me become a better me. I can tell them ANYTHING and it won't stop them from caring or having my back or patiently waiting for me to calm down. They are so much fun to be around and I'd do anything for them. I love them.

Best Answer

Well I got 3. The reasoning is because I've known them the longest and we've done some ****!

Best Answer

we both laugh for the same things, the dumbest things in the world, we're litterally retards at school, ahhah love her <3

Best Answer