Questionator Questionator 26-30 102 Answers Jul 6, 2012

Question of the Day

There has never been and never will be another Hank Aaron. To do what he did and to keep his cool in the face of all that racism is beyond remarkable.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Any kid in the Special Olympics

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

They show the world how it should be played

Best Answer

Jesse Owens, because he showed Hitler up in the 1936 olympics.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I hate sports!

Best Answer

Maria Sharapova. She's like the modern John McEnroe. Even when she wins she can be angry.

Best Answer

Lynn Swann, Davey Lopes, Bo Jackson, Rocky Blier, Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Sr.

Best Answer

No one in particular, though I'm rooting like hell for Melkie Cabrerra to have a great year--I wish the Yankees had never traded him.

Best Answer

Jenna Jameson

Best Answer

LOL!!!

Best Answer

roger federer. greatest tennis pla<x>yer in history; magical.

Best Answer

Chipper Jones

Best Answer

Manu Bennet or Crixus on Spartacus, he's a great ancient athelete- I don't like todays sports so i wouldn't even know the name of one.

Best Answer

..." 'Lightening' Bolt.."

Best Answer

Would have to say Suzie O'Neill, just love swimming and she was called "Madam Butterfly"

Best Answer

Jocky Wilson.

Best Answer

travis pastrana

Best Answer

I suppose Roger Federer, king of tennis! He will win Wimbledon and pwn Djokovic!

Best Answer

peyton manning

Best Answer

When I was a kid I loved gymnatistics...my gramma hoped I would be the next Mary Lou Retton, she was my idol when I was a kid...I only got to do gymanstics when I was a kid....then I took up karate I learned zen do kai...I made it to 6th que yellow belt and gave up. I also made my high school swim team but gave up on that too....I was someone who gave up easily, I always felt like a failure as I grew up, because I could not exceed the expecatations that anyone expected of me...and that was over twenty years ago...Anyway to the point, my favorite athletes for the U.S. Olympcs is Phelps, Douglas and Weiber...Go USA!!!!

Best Answer

bruce lee!

Best Answer

Tim Tebow

Best Answer