QueenIzabella QueenIzabella 56-60 23 Answers May 2, 2012

The Dude<br />
I aspire to that

Best Answer

Great role model!

Best Answer

Great Question :), probably Indiana Jones

Best Answer

I liked the one with Sean Connery as Indiana's dad the best!

Best Answer

Ok, I liked them all, but I think the first one was my favorite.

Best Answer

Right now... Gregory House... without a doubt.. hands down.. (hope tv counts)<br />
Who else could be the biggest ****... funny as hell ... and get away with all the **** he does..? <br />
-home dose their best friend with cancer drugs and do a home music video of him dressed up with prostitutes while incapacitated.. <br />
-gets his mail order bride to help him stalk his hooker's (supposed) fiance.. <br />
nuff said

Best Answer

So House's 1st name is Gregory -- I've always wondered, as I don't watch the show, tho still was curious!

Best Answer

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson

Best Answer

Check out Sherlock on BBC it is awesome.

Best Answer

I have 2, Sam & Dean Winchester... :)

Best Answer

Don't recognize the names -- what's the movie?

Best Answer

It's a show called Supernatural... They are brothers who hunt ghost &amp; other supernatural uh, stuff... lol

Best Answer

Good ones... what about Ash? (Evil Dead)

Best Answer

Peter Warne, the protagonist in Frank Capra's <i>It Happened One Night</i>. If you haven't seen that film, you should.

Best Answer

He's so awesome. Quit bawlin'!

Best Answer

Clark Gable starred in that, didn't he? I haven't seen, tho know it's a classic.

Best Answer

Yes, Clark Gable. The film is so classic that you can watch it with your kids -- almost 80 years later -- as I have done, and they not only get the humor, they love that character. Gable was a master, especially with such a great script. I know, I'm getting all misty here. Can't help it. Don't get me started on Claudette Colbert. I'll just be a bucket of tears.

Best Answer

Blondie and Eric Draven

Best Answer

Eric Draven ... Wasn't that the name of the character in "The Crow"?

Best Answer

yep my second favorite movie of all time

Best Answer

the green lantern.cool if I had such ring

Best Answer

Bruce Banner/ The HULK... I think he is a great character because he's always trying to better himself and not hurt people even though his other side won't exactly let him. He's smart, courageous and total and complete BADASS!!!

Best Answer

I haven't seen The Avengers yet, but from what I hear, plenty of people agree with you!

Best Answer

The Avengers is epic... I went to the marvel movie marathon thursday saw the Avengers at midnight.... I saw Avengers twice since then go see it!!!

Best Answer

"V" in V for Vendetta or Edmond Dantes (altho I would do some crazy thangs for the Goblin King)

Best Answer

I love the story T he Count of Monte Cristo, both the older version with Richard Chamberlain &amp; the newer one with Jim Caviezel!

Best Answer

Jim did a great job with it.. saw that one.. loved it.

Best Answer

Deckard from Blade Runner.

Best Answer

Was that the Harrison Ford character?

Best Answer

Yes, it was Harrison Ford.

Best Answer

Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker from Star wars

Best Answer

Mr Spock, Live Long and prosper.(I really love Holmes and Watson too.)

Best Answer

Oh yes, I love all the Star Trek characters, even the villains!

Best Answer

Sounds boring..but.......John Oldman from "the man from earth"...

Best Answer

Holly Golightly, (Audrey Hepburn) Breakfast at Tiffany's for no other reason, as that this is who I would have been had I been

Best Answer

Classy character, &amp; love that name!

Best Answer

tv actress count? if so Tina Fey , Rawr lol :p<br />
something about her just seems so sexy lol :P

Best Answer