pfumero627 pfumero627 26-30, F 13 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Hobbies

Vlad the Impailer- he had a way with the financial ellite.

Best Answer

I like gangster Chicago. Al Capone was an *** but prohibition and bootlegging and all that has some kind of cool about it<br />
There's tons of over stuff but that's what came to mind right now.

Best Answer

Prob. Thomas Jefferson - he was a farmer - an inventor - a designer - a musician - a writer - an architect - a person that taught himself many diff. languages - he did many things for the good of himself and the country. _ Oh by the way he was Secartary of State and President of the United States. - Oh by the way he wrote the Declaration of Independence in 3 days.

Best Answer

Moses

Best Answer

The Cat in the Hat. This cat is a tall, anthropomorphic, mischievous cat, wearing a tall, red and white-striped hat and a red bow tie. He was a prominent figure in a history. He was a brave wonder of a majestic figure. He was the idol of many younger, weaker people. people say he was a flawless harbinger of prognostication and clearly a great champion of sangfroid.

Best Answer

Nikola Tesla, do I need to explain why?

Best Answer

The First Earl of Shaftesbury. He played an important role in forming the first liberal government in modernity under the Whigs, which is my favourite time period in history. Mostly, though, because Martin Freeman played him amazingly....

Best Answer

Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

christopher skase....what a legend!

Best Answer