everton13 everton13 46-50, F 14 Answers Jun 3, 2009

Parents that raise good kids, especially single moms.<br />
They give up their lives to put the best of what they have into their kids.

Best Answer

Paul refers to all believers as Saints, so I think we are all preaty cool.

Best Answer

Mary Magdalene & Saint Jude are the most sympathetic; Mary was painted as a prostitute, yet was the first to see Christ after his resurrection. Judas is vilified as a traitor, but i've always felt a little sorry for him - he was, when you think about it, instrumental in bringing about the prophecy of the Messiah being betrayed by one of his own. Scribes had written that christ would be betrayed, making Judas a vital piece of the jigsaw. Without him, Jesus wouldn't tick all the 'messiah' boxes & therefore may not be considered the son of God. For this reason, i think he's one of the most important apostles, even if he wasn't one of the bravest.<br />
But my favourite Saint of all, has to be Our Lady; have a little statue in my living room and whenever im stuck, i look to it for inspiration.

Best Answer

I am not catholic - but saints have still impacted my life.<br />
Our generation saint - Saint Teresa. Patron saint of the poor and needy. (She also worked with the sick, orphaned and dying.) She was quite the humanitarian, as well as shook her finger at how donations sent overseas were misappropriated.<br />
The only others I can think of is Saint Bernadette, Saint Therese of the little flower, Saint Anne, Saint Francis, Saint Paul and Saint Peter.

Best Answer

Sain Lucia,becouse I'm Lucia

Best Answer

ROGER MOORE!....Well,he did play "THE SAINT!!"

Best Answer

St. Jude. He is the saint of the hopeless cases.

Best Answer

The unknown saint is my favorite saint, because his achievements were beyond all estimation of men.

Best Answer

I'm not Catholic but I like St. Francis of Assisi because of his love & care for animals.

Best Answer

Johnny Rotten;
When they were being attacked by people and there were death threats against the Sex Pistols, one them was attacked by a person with a knife, they decided to go to the US for a tour. To get away from it.

In an interview, Rotten professed bafflement at the furor surrounding the group: "I don't understand it. All we're trying to do is destroy everything

Best Answer