Miseree Miseree 36-40, M 32 Answers Apr 21, 2010

You are white and in your 30's.<br />
Should I be alarmed?

Best Answer

DEXTER Everyone's favourite neighbourhood serial killer :D

Best Answer

Jeffrey Dahmer is the most interesting for sure

Best Answer

How can you have a favorite killer, bit sick ain't it.

Best Answer

Ed Gein was interesting.

Best Answer

I've always been kind of partial to Bundy. Personality, intelligent, great sense of humor, and quite the temper I'm told. Everything you'd want in a serial killer.

Best Answer

Theodore Robert Bundy

Best Answer

Mine was John Wayne Gacy The killer Clown

Best Answer

Richard Rimerez

Best Answer

Ted Bundy or Edmund Kemper

Best Answer

I don't think I have a favorite serial killer....<br />
But I think the worst was Hitler and Mao Zedong

Best Answer

Ted bundy, not a favorite, but quite intersting.

Best Answer

I'm rather fond of Chicago serial killer Henry Howard Holmes. He opened a hotel in Chicago during the 1893 World's Fair. If you were a young and pretty woman, you stood a great chance of never checking out.<br />
He also had a vacant lot nearby the hotel and built his three-story block long "castle" on the site. The ground floor contained various shops but the upper two floors of guests suites gained international attention after they were found to contain a maze of over 100 interconnected hallways and smaller rooms. There were blind corridors, secret passageways, and useless stairways that lead nowhere and at least one chute lead directly from the suites down into a basement torture chambers.<br />
His victims were mainly ex-lovers whom he tricked into visiting him with his ads in lonely hearts' publications. He also preyed on hotel guests and employees. He usually killed his victims by gassing them in the hotel rooms, whose doors could not be opened from the inside once closed. He would then drop the corpses down to the basement via the chute. Once in the basement, he either dismembered the bodies and disposed of the pieces in lime pits or dissected them and sold the skeletons to a nearby medical school. He also ran an abortion clinic from the hotel premises but this clinic soon gained a reputation for its extremely high fatality rate.

Best Answer

If I have a favorite serial killer, I have serious issues.

Best Answer

well im not extaully sure but i DO seem to have a fasination with ingenius serial killers..the ones who study which drugs can be undetected and are very smart about it...i am thinking of one case in particular....the guy kinda looked like stevin king...lol anyways he was pretty intellegent but he stll got caught..and he was a bit of a nut when they put him on the stand....lol

Best Answer

Not you thats for sure.

Best Answer

Hannibal the Cannibal.

Best Answer

Hannibal.. who else.

Best Answer

Jack the ripper

Best Answer

Jeff dahmer

Best Answer