I loved Bill Hicks and George Carlin but sadly they are both dead now. I love Alan Alda, Robin Williams, Fiona O'laughlin, Billy Connelly & Jim Carrey. My favourite was Georgie though RIP.
Butterflyshoes Butterflyshoes 22-25, F 16 Answers Aug 1, 2012

I really like George Carlin too. I just recently started listening to his stuff and what I really like about it is that it's not so much funny as it is true and disturbing...

Best Answer

That's why I loved him!

Best Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1lZMTCqf8&feature=related This is really the only bit I've seen of him. It made so much ******* sense that I'm studying about education reform and thinking about getting into education in some way. A local radio show about faith did a thing where they wanted people to call in and say whether or not they believed Mr. Carlin was in heaven. I called in and said: I'm not sure if Mr. Carlin is in heaven or not (mainly because I don't believe in heaven the way others do)... however I wouldn't want to be with a God that would reject a good person simply because they didn't acknowledge them as the one true God. He stuttered and stammered and clumsily countered me by trying to figure out what my beliefs were. I didn't and still don't really have a solid understanding of my beliefs so he was able to discredit me.

Best Answer

So... it took that entire paragraph just to say you trolled a fundy talk radio show? never use one word when you can use 50 I guess.

Best Answer

It wasn't a troll.

Best Answer

Hehe! I am agnostic so it makes perfect sense to me :)

Best Answer

Jeff Dunham

Best Answer

Kevin Hart

Best Answer

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Best Answer

Lee Evans, the only one I've really watched. I love him in Doctor Who.

Best Answer

Betty White!!! Lol.

Best Answer

That well known typing error, Spike Milligna

Best Answer

Bill Hicks too, but my favourite alive comedian is Frankie Boyle.

Best Answer

My favorite living comedian...it's a tie between Louis CK & Jim Norton.

Best Answer

Micheal Mcintyre

Best Answer

Shappi Khorsandi

Best Answer

robin williams

Best Answer

Pat Robertson

Best Answer

Love your DP! :)

Best Answer

Lewis Black and Mike Birbiglia.

Best Answer