Searching1n Searching1n 22-25, M 13 Answers Jan 5 in Hobbies

My favorite group is The Allman Brothers. As a unit, they play great jams and wonderful blues. They kind of free form. Like jazz.

Best Answer

Yeah man love the Allman Brothers, some of their jams are epic!

Best Answer

My favorite is obviously In Memory of Elizabeth Reed. Desdemona is beautiful.

Best Answer

Chet Baker, the sweetest sounding trumpet ever!

Best Answer

Walk off the Earth and Sting. Definitely my faves. Walk off the Earth is new and different from the other stuff playing on the radio. Sting, well, I've been listening to him for over 20 years. (Wow... I just dated myself)

Best Answer

Love the police!

Best Answer

Eminem. He's honest and doesn't talking about fame, money, and big booty women. True he's had his share of controversy but his music just touches me in a way like no other.

Best Answer

Yeah Eminem is great man, 8 mile ftw! Other rappers I'm very into atm are Danny Brown and ASAP Rocky. Eninem has much deeper lyrics though

Best Answer

Henry Kapono. He taught me my first chords on the guitar when I was a kid, and I've always loved his music.

Best Answer

hmm...sixpence, none the richer and daughter...

Best Answer

Billie Joe Armstrong because he never just writes music so he could get more money. He is an accomplished musician with talent like no other. He is my inspiration and he has gone through the tough time which I am going through right now.

Best Answer

eddie vanhalen

Best Answer

I listen to many different types of music, but have yet to care what their name is.

Best Answer

I can't really name one, I like a lot of music

Best Answer