palevixen palevixen 41-45, F 6 Answers Aug 25, 2010

I love Professor Brian Cox!! He has made me feel so love-struck!! He is just so handsome, the most handsome scientist I've ever seen. I really love how he explains things so easily so we can understand and the way his eyes light up with joy as he talks about the cosmos. I stargaze every night thinking of him, he is my hero and he is super cute!! Lol he has taught me so much about so many things, he really is my physics teacher haha!!

Best Answer

I really like Michio Kaku.

Best Answer

he's so much fun!...<br /><br />
i love when he tries to work out the equation to build a superhero...great to see how far technology has come though...

Best Answer

Brian is the Scottish guy, right? If so, he is wonderful. I think they all feed each other. Without the debate of therory, there would be far less advancement in the field. Physics has taken leaps and bounds in recent years. I am frusterated because I can not wrap my mind around the mathimatics. Fortunately, many physicists have made an excellent effort to explain things in layman terms. I am absolutely fasinated.

Best Answer

I haven't read any of Cox's work, but I'm going to now! I've been delighted with the theories of Stephen Hawking in the past. I love the way he stretches my imagination. I liked the Hawking-Turok Instanton Bubble theory of the Universe, and the later Bubble theories all seemed logical after that.

Best Answer

I'm with you...Hawking's a good choice too but I find him dry...I want passion from a Prof. it's contagious...then we take that beautiful, innocent energy with us and seek even more information

Best Answer

yeah,brians a great guy,he gives science a youthful image that it really needs.do you follow him on twitter?

Best Answer

I don't do Twitter but he is prolific isn't he... I love calling Professor Rockstar....that's who he is and his freedom of thought and emotion have such a delicious exuberance...<br /><br />
Have u seen his show "Wondes of the Solar System"?... It's on Wednesday nights on the Science channel

Best Answer