LadyGypsy LadyGypsy 36-40, F 13 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Hobbies

The scientists that developed the vaccines that saved millions of lives. Especially the ones responsible for the total eradication of that scourge of mankind for millennia, smallpox.

Best Answer

That was louis pasteur, one of my heroes as well. Alexander fleming invented antibiotics, louis pasteur invented vaccines. Louis was also responsible for pasteurization, the reason your milk doesn't go bad so fast.

Best Answer

I was thinking more of the scientists that invented the specific vaccines. Edward Jenner for the small pox inoculation, Pasteur the rabies vaccination, Jones Salk the polio vaccine, etc. I would include Fleming among my heroes too. Any of the scientists that together are responsible for saving millions of lives. Religion did nothing for hundreds of years to cure even one case of small pox but science wiped it out in a few generations.

Best Answer

My Mom

Best Answer

Stephen hawking. always.

Best Answer

Robert Kiyosaki

Best Answer

Enrique Iglesias wants to be my hero.

Best Answer

Malcolm X

Best Answer

I'm never serious, but on this, it is truly my dad.

Best Answer

Me I saved myself a few times

Best Answer