TrevorThomson TrevorThomson 26-30, M 2 Answers Aug 25 in Community

I have seen many people come and go in my life. I have been hurt and felt wounded by some, and I have felt relatively relieved by others saying their farewells. I am not attached to any primary figure, person wise. I have stood alone for many years, walked alone for many years, cried alone for many years, and ended up feeling glory, triumph and victory because I allowed none of it to hold me back or down. I declared I was worth saving, and I took t hose steps to save myself and make myself whole again

Best Answer

Best Answer