Noahbaby Noahbaby 13-15, F 11 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Community

Candicegirl, She taught me how to be a woman

Best Answer

I'd say my sister who has had her *** kicked around the block and back fighting cancer. This friend of mine who is HIV+. And a doctor I once met in a hospital.

Best Answer

Paris Hilton :-P

Best Answer

Pierre Burton

Best Answer

Sad news, my roll model just passed...

The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly.

He was 71.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin.

Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess

Twinkies and Captain Crunch.

The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.

Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes.

Despite being a little flaky at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough; two children John Dough and Jane Dough; plus they had one in the oven.

He is also survived by his elderly father Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

Best Answer

My BFF

Best Answer