jojo84 jojo84 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Hobbies

No idea. If you find her please give her my number... Unless it's you. In that case call me quick.

Best Answer

I don't have one, I don't believe in soulmates I think different experiences will lead you to different people andin the right time and place you may fall for them. I think you can fall in and out of love. I am a romantic, but a pragmatic one.

Best Answer

Let me know when you find her

Best Answer

I'm sure it's the dude I've overlooked a few times

Best Answer

She doesn't know. And she won't either. Never meant to be. But the few moments were without comparison.

Best Answer

Why not at least tried to tell her? Besides what is a soulmate anyway????? I am really believing that maybe some of us should just give up never knowing who our soulmates are or were? maybe some of us were never meant to have soul mates or to have any type of relationships like that/

Best Answer

I don't even want to talk about it anymore I'm sorry. But I owe you an answer. The moment I found the courage to do so.....I was too late. I hope you can respect I leave it at that.

Best Answer

The man I love and who loves me

Best Answer