tightarse23 tightarse23 22-25, F 24 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in EP

Me. I'm not.

I'm also not into blurry women.

Best Answer

Glad to hear it, i can talk to people who are not trying to get with me on here, had far to many people trying to chat me up ive only been on here for 6 days

Best Answer

Well, in that case. Hello, how are you. And before you ask in return, I am good, thanks. Consider this your first conversation here where there is no ulterior motive.

Best Answer

Whoo hoo thanks a proper conversation :D Im good getting all excited for the weekend going out to celebrate my Birthday :D Glad your good to life is to short to be unhappy

Best Answer

Let me wish you a Happy Birthday and a great weekend. Go crazy. (Again no ulterior motives)

Best Answer

I believe your not trying anything :) Im going to have a fantastic birthday thanks going out this weekend and getting hammered, then celebrating the actual day next week then the day after (pay day lol) were going for a shopping trip :) Thanks for the well wishes :)

Best Answer

You're kidding me right? Up yourself much?

Best Answer

No not up myself ive had several friend requests and all of them have just been trying to get in my pants and not be friends

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer

Yes that does happen here, a lot.

Best Answer

I seem to be figuring that out not been on here long. Although some of the lines ive seen these kids need to go back to school

Best Answer

as beautiful as you are , I aint tryin to do anythin on here but have a conversation with mutual respect.

Best Answer

Thanks, this post is so old now though :P It when i first joined and everyone that spoke to me was trying it on wanted to know if there were normal people out there or if i had to leave this place :D

Best Answer

hahahaha.. not me .. cheeky.. just ignore and delete/block the wierdo's lil lady.. Best .. Charlie....

Best Answer

this was ages ago lol, i had just joined and had no idea how to block people and ignoring is no fun i like to wind up instead :D

Best Answer

Me.

I just know they would not fit

Best Answer

wow you really went back through the pages to find this :)

Best Answer

gotta be honest though would love to see you,re tightarse, sorry

Best Answer

The Prime Minister of Canada..:)

Best Answer

How do you know that are you the prime minister of Canada?

Best Answer

I didn't say I was, just saying he wasn't trying to get into your pants...I am making a big assumption though..;)

Best Answer

No thanks I hardly know you.

Best Answer

Dearest Ms Tight Arse,

23

I haven't, nor had that thought even crossed my mind. As a matter of fact, I can't say that pants diving is a motive of mine here on EP. I guess, I fall in the minority. My apologies for being the Atypical one.

But, let me extend a small token of wisdom and/or fun. Last week, I had a request to start a group about the shamelessness over the various trolls that wander halls of EP...so, I started the group. Please feel free to join my group, and feel even freer to share these uncomely type of rude words and gestures that have begrudgingly graced your world.

In other words, feel free to expose those whom you feel have crossed your Boundries.

Much obliged,

Konstantine

Best Answer

How do i join your group?

Best Answer

Go on my prolife and look at my groups. You will see the one I am refrencing and click on it. At some point you will be offered if you would like to join. Once you join, you can post. It's a new group.

Best Answer

I know, I rambled my explanation.

Best Answer

I won't.

But Im a bit confused. You're asking " who isn't trying to get in my pants" but your username is tightarse23..that may be your problems..take it or don't but..like come on.

Best Answer

Ah but that could just mean im extreamly tight with money!

Best Answer

That may be but it could be misunderstood. If I where to read your username, I would assume that you wanted the men to chase after you. If you're really concerned, you should probably change your name.

Best Answer

My username is no worse than anyone elses and if people see that as a come get me there are going to be in for a shock

Best Answer

me. I'm not. Thanks :P

Best Answer

Good to hear it, so i have found there are some normal people on this site then :)

Best Answer

I think its only the Indian fellas usually. Not nice at all.

Best Answer

Yes it is and the english is awful just trying to understand what perverted thing they are saying is hard enough but to have that thrown at you while your still sipping your morning tea isnt what i expected

Best Answer

Lol Good grief No.
Nope, if we wanted that crap we'd find the site for it.
I ignore them, seems to have stopped too.

Best Answer

Is there a way to ignore people then? im new to the site and still finding my way :)

Best Answer

Hi there tightarse. I want nothing you dont want to give. I enjoy the D/s world and best gift a sub can give is herself. Ultimately it is all up to you who you allow into your pants not who wants to get into them.

Best Answer

Oh i know it just seems to me some use this as a dating site and not an experience site like i thought it was

Best Answer

i only wear womens clothes on halloween, so i m not either.

Best Answer

Any preference to which style you go for on halloween? Which do you find comfiest?

Best Answer

dresses mostly as im a wider guy, i tend to look best in a full 3/4 length dress , i was courtney love one year and i totally rocked it. maybe the facial hair and being really drunk plus being kinda stout made me look convincing? haha

Best Answer

Lol i can picture that bet you rocked it :)

Best Answer

Me. You're some person who I don't know online, so I'm not sure why I'd even try.

Best Answer

Thats how i think to but it seems most people ive spoke to so far have been after that one

Best Answer

It seems like a lot of people have skewed priorities. Obviously sex is good, cuz that's how mammals are made, but obsessing over it is just dumb. There are definitely more important things in life.

Best Answer

For me here its first thing in the morning im not really awake enough for sex talking its a great subject one that i myself really enjoy but there is a time and a place

Best Answer

i'm not

I Have my own thanks

Best Answer

:) Best way isnt it

Best Answer

the people who care about you and want you for you are i bet if you learned how to be like a true lady (some one from 1869) that every one now would say you're too strange for them and that you need to change to live with the times

Best Answer

Im not asking because i want them to im asking so i know who to avoid after several advances for no reason what so ever

Best Answer

psh. you'll want in mine soon enough :)

Best Answer

That doesnt make sense mate

Best Answer