I spent almost a decade as a USCG Marine Sciences Technician... That's Meteorology and Oceanography. To be clear.. .Global Warming is the rise in the average temperature of the earth... Averaged from the temperatures taken everywhere... and they are going up... With more heat in the atmosphere... weather becomes more intense... and air currents can pull cold arctic air further south than they used to... make some areas feel colder than usual.... that's why in some places winter is getting colder.<br />
The only thing that is in question is... Is Global Warming caused by man? ba<x>sed on what I know.. I believe that it could be.... There are also natural sources of greenhouse gasses... I'm sure it's both contributing. If anything, we are not helping.

Best Answer

Oh.. and as to why they believe it's not true.... Addressing the problem would cut profits from huge corporations... they pass their memo to the pulpit... to poo poo the idea... so the faithful will vote appropriately... they use the idea that "Man being able to affect the Earth, when God should be keeping it running smoothly." runs counter to their faith.

Best Answer

Curious to say the very least.

Best Answer