stewartjason338 stewartjason338 13-15, M 5 Answers Feb 26 in Movies & TV

You mean "knew." He was murdered in 1955.

Best Answer

yes thats him.......

Best Answer

If you are looking for info on him....wikipedia is pretty good. Basically his murder was the catalyst for the Civil Rights Movement.

Best Answer

I know him i just wanted to know if anyone else knew him......

Best Answer

I am extremely familiar with the story

Best Answer

oh well you should know what im talking bout then wanna chat sometimes??!

Best Answer

I guess

Best Answer

Oh christ..I am so sick of hearing about that ****.

Best Answer

why???? i just found out about him today!!!

Best Answer

Because his story has been beaten to death, and overly sympathized. Did you learn about him in school?

Best Answer

What happened to him?

Best Answer

He was a black kid who whistled at a white man's wife(a white man who was known to be highly jealous and violent) in the segregated south(Till's father was a rĂ¡pist, by the way..he'd raped a woman in France during WWII)..in the 1950s. He was an idiot.

Best Answer

FYI, he was half black, half white (hazel-eyed) and what his father was was completely irrelevant.

Best Answer

do u want a bio of him?

Best Answer

yes i did today

Best Answer

You should read up on it independently, stewart. The schools like to skew history.

Best Answer

And the white guy killed him?

Best Answer

yes he did i cried during the documentary.......

Best Answer

Yeah, he did.

Best Answer

okay and i seen a documentary on him on Youtube......

Best Answer

I guess "beaten to death, and overly sympathized" is a matter of personal opinion. I don't doubt that for his family.......its like it just happened yesterday no matter how much time passes by.

Best Answer

Till what?

Best Answer

Go to internet Explorer and type in Emmet Till hes an14 year old male African American that died over segeration!..... Or when ever you have time you can go to Youtube and look up Emmet Till and it is an documentary of him....

Best Answer

Here!

Best Answer