jacambrikay jacambrikay 36-40, F 14 Answers Oct 5, 2011

been there done that, not pleasant........at all, gave me the worst life experience i ever had, and chances are if you have to ask other people what to do, you know what your dealing with, but you dont really want to hear the answer, your looking for something to disprove what you know in your heart......and because they are so dam manipulative, you live in this false hope, that they will grow up and change.........but they dont , they just victimize you and stalk your spirit..........my suggestion, find someone else who is not a psychopath.......because all they aim to do is take everything they can get you for , and give you nothing but a hard way to go .............then you end up hating yourself for staying with such a dangerous person for so long. the longer you stay, the more you will regret it, and the longer it will take you to heal, and start anew. long story short, get rid of them as quickly as you can......and get therapy, for the emotional trauma.

Best Answer

I know exactly what it is like. I have been married to one for twenty years... he got a lot worse after a serious head and other injuries in an accident Christmas of '08.. he is angry, paranoid, controlling, and abusive. We have a home and animals together. He never acts abusive to them, only me. If I can ever find another job, I will ease into the idea of selling the place to split$$$ and begin the rest of my life.

Best Answer

get out as fast as you can, I've dated a psychopath & uncle is one. you can't change them, you can't make them care or have a conscience. They are incapable of real love. they care only for themselves and see people as something to be used to get what they want or need. Many times they are like a petulant adolescent feeling like they're entitled to your love money effort and everything else you have, while giving nothing themselves. leave as soon as you can!!

Best Answer

I have no idea...but didnt you notice that BEFORE you married him...

Best Answer

Thnker99 - Bit of a contradiction of terms your name cos as far as I can see you re not capable of it... you fool! Of course she didn't notice at first.... He played the f**king game n she got stitched - You obviously do not understand this condition do you? Go to a different site n annoy someone else!

Best Answer

From what I understand , the biggest distinction about a psychopath is the have no subconscience.. They feel no regret or remorse for anything. Thats why psychopaths are killers, if he never regrets anything then I would run and don't look back.

Best Answer

If he is really a psychopath he is not capable of returning love. As jcue1976 suggests, get some therapy.

Best Answer

I don’t know if I was married to a psychopath so to speak but I was married to someone who when she got drunk wouldn’t think twice about trying to take me out somehow and I can tell you I may have loved her. In my case the first thing I found I had to do is get my mind right and think with some rational thought. In your case I think you should consider very strongly that it doesn’t matter a bit that you are married or in love, you need to get away to somewhere safe and totally unknown to him and stay away. If you think he has no conscience and will do just about anything violent with very little regard for anyone, forget the cloths or anything else you can replace later someday, it’s not worth your life or even more abuse. So I would say, make a plan as simple as possible and get out. Just because you are married to him does not qualify you as a therapist and trying to figure out how to fix it is probably a waist of your time that you could be getting on with another life. My sister was living with a guy that defiantly qualified to be a violent conniving psychopath and I hid her out for days until we were sure he hit every place we could think of looking for her. He went to every relative of ours and place he could think of and never found her. She was lucky, because he stopped looking shortly after he was told in no uncertain terms that she had four brothers that would stop at nothing to put him away. Moral of the story, don't underestimate the guy.

Best Answer

never been there, I'm clue-less...

Best Answer

look at the website lovefraud. It is all about stories of psycopaths and how to get away from them

Best Answer

Close enough. I was married to a borderpath. She just did not have enough check marks in the psycho column to get a firm YES. <br />
Getting away is at the top of my suggestion list.

Best Answer

Same as above.

Best Answer

I meant below.

Best Answer

leave the psyco...and get some therapy. sorry i'm being blunt

Best Answer