Do you really want to hurt me? Lol...<br />
Karma, Karma, Karma Chameleon...<br />
Time won't give me time...(my favorite). 8)

Best Answer

Time is my FAVORITE!!!!! Well, idk, I'll Tumble 4 Ya stands strong too... dang. Can't decide...

Best Answer

Oh, yeah! That song is cool, too...lol. ^_^

Best Answer

"Do you really want to hurt me, do you Really want to make me cry"<br />
Have you seen the "Wedding singer", every time I hear Boy George it makes me want to watch the movie lol

Best Answer

i Do :) No need To google him lol that sexxy bastard :D gotta love his style && uniqueness

Best Answer

So i'm not the only one who thinks he's the cutest thing i've seen since... ever? lol

Best Answer

lol NOpe ur not the Only 1 :D love him..soooo wanna party w/him i bet itd be a blast lol

Best Answer

hell ya it would. CC is coming to the U.S. on their worldwide reunion tour.... SO EXCITED!!!

Best Answer

Really i didnt even know that!! i wish my friend who also loves him was around so we can go lol Maybee he will be by Then! thanks 4 the info girl :)

Best Answer

Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me...Doesn't get better than that.<br />
And just because you slap around a few call boys, it does not make you a bad person...Oh, wait...

Best Answer

I'm not saying George is perfect. I'm disappointed in him for that... but the song... SO GOOD. :)

Best Answer

I'll tumble for ya, LOL.

Best Answer

I know you'll miss me blind.

Best Answer

bahaha that made me smile. Dang you were fast....

Best Answer

Don't tell ANYONE, but I've got that song on my MP3 player.

Best Answer

Secret safe with me. ;) lol

Best Answer

I LOVE GEORGE AND KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. i HAVE READ ALL HIS BOOKS AND HAVE THE SHIRT HE WORE IN DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HURT ME.

Best Answer

i have every single culture club/boy george record that was ever made,both on cd and on vinyl,collection is huge,not to mention videos,dvds,books and so on,oh and also have the chameleon phone,you remember the one from the bt advert,think it was bt. anyway does anyone have or even heard of a rare culture club cd called spin dazzle?i got it,very rare,look it up,u wont find it,beleive me. this cd was produced then cancelled,only few copies actually made it out there,culture club did not like this cd so they re made and called it at worst,the best of boy george/culture club.FACT.HONEST

Best Answer

I would have to honestly say i've got your exact collection except for the spin dazzle... JEALOUS! But I have a rare piece of paper written on by Georgie himself... the actual original pencil written lyric sheet to The War Song. It's my most prized posession other than a T shirt signed by the band. I also have original 1980's concert tickets and flyers. And buttons, and a wallet, and t-shirts from the 80s, and news papers from 1979 when he was a headliner Blitz kid. :) George and CC are my life! :D

Best Answer

glad u like the band,i been a massive fan for 30 odd yrs now,best group that ever was,well in my opinion,never seen cc in concert but seen boy george few times,in concert and doing his dj sets,awesome,great dj.what is ur fave cc/bg song/album,mine are/victims/black money/love is love/the dream,and unrecoupable one man bandit album is one my fave bg albums.u gonna see them this year when reform,do a tour,well they meant to be,but big let down on new years eve australia wen they performed,no jon moss?

Best Answer

Jon was sick. Apparently still is. and if they come to the U.S. you can bet i'll see them for sure! My favorite BG song is his version of the crying game and everything I own. But CC songs/albums I LOVE would be Victims, Don't Talk about It, Church of the Poison Mind, I'll Tumble 4 Ya, Love is Love and Take Control. And yeah I heard that their live performance in Australia wasn't very tops, I hope with more performances they get better. :)

Best Answer

I saw him perform two years ago, I must say, he has a great voice, though he could do with sheding a few pounds and laying off the pies for a while

Best Answer

Gay singer from the 80's; some men's room sex scandles and wake him up before you go go- o wait that the other one

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I do.

Best Answer

George someone...can't remember his last name.

Best Answer

♫Do you really want to hurt me♫<br />
♫Do you really want to make me cry♫<br />
Yes we do......no just kidding. Actually my mom had a dog named Boy George. Supposedly the song Karma Chamelion or one of those songs was about his sexual relationship with one of the other band members who denies it to this day. Can't remember where I heard that from

Best Answer

He actually talked about it a lot during interviews. Jon admitted it after awhile. The one who denied his relationship with George was Kirk Brandon, and the song was Do You Really Want to Hurt Me.

Best Answer

I saw CC live when I was 14 and my sister met the girl singer.

Best Answer

I'm jealous that you saw them, but a little saddened about the gender confusion... lol

Best Answer

Lol ! No there was a female backup singer called Helen something. She was pretty butch :o)

Best Answer

Oh! Sorry... you meant Helen Terry. oops... I thought you were calling George a girl. My bad. :/

Best Answer

Helen Terry, that was her !! Ta, I forgot. :o)

Best Answer

Yeah.. he was queer.<br />
Liked the pole.

Best Answer

I've only seen/ heard of him on when he was in the movie the wedding singer.

Best Answer

I think that was David Arquette, dressed as BG :o)

Best Answer

awww come on man... really?

Best Answer

It was Alexis (robert) Arquette

Best Answer

I know who he is. I had no clue he went to prison though.

Best Answer

Ya.... it's a sad fact. But he has learned so much from it. He talks about it in his new book. He's a greater man now. :)

Best Answer

Now I want to go listen to Karma Chameleon. Or whatever that song is called!

Best Answer

He held someone hostage and sexually abused them for days and now he is making money from a book ? Eeee!

Best Answer

Nuh-uh!! Are you just messing with me?!

Best Answer

do it! And maybe even Do you really want to hurt me... :D

Best Answer

What's really crazy is that after all the crap he went through, some kid planted drugs in his hotel room. He got busted for it.

Best Answer

Anyone who remembers the goonies.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

I do!
"Get away from me, you gross old witch!"

Best Answer

HAVE U HEARD OR EVEN GOT A RARE CULTURE CLUB CD CALLED SPIN DAZZLE,BET NOT,IT WAS RELEASED THEN REPLACED BY AT WORST,THE BEST OF.

Best Answer

BEST SONGS EVER DONE WERE,BLACK MONET/THE DREAM/LOVE IS LOVE,AND VICTIMS

Best Answer

WHITE BOY A GREAT SONG TO,THERE ALL GREAT,BUT THINK MY FAVE ALBUM FOR SOME STRANGE REASON IS THE UNRECOUPABLE ONE MAN BANDIT.

Best Answer

I do!

Best Answer